You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valrond

Finally, the 200% is over. Now I can go back to winning.

36 comments in this topic

[NKK2]
Beta Tester
599 posts
5,797 battles

The 200% curse is real. I have suffered it the past week. I don't know why, but when they put 200% days, I get into these teams full of potatoes that can't be carried to a win, no matter what.

If you don't believe me, here is some proof. Before this 200% week, I was winning around 60% in the past 3 weeks. Now it's down to 52%. Due to a terrible 39% wr during this cursed week. So, with the 200% bonus, I actually was losing XP instead of winning!

lIjrmFB.png

• Funny 5

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
620 posts
5,677 battles

I have a 61% WR over the same period. Sometimes you just have to carry.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,967 posts
5,449 battles
5 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

I have a 61% WR over the same period. Sometimes you just have to carry.

So it's not l2p, it's l2c :Smile_trollface:

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,880 posts

Didn't encounter any more atrocious gameplay than during other periods during the holidays. It's the latter that gives "questionable teamplay", not the former.

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,112 battles

The 200% was awesome, i played 2 games of the op nearly daily, with full special signal loadout. The XP gains were real. As to the curse it's more than likely just a bad patch, sometimes no matter what you do you're going to lose, and sometimes you get a boatload of that type of game in a row. i really wanted to like the dallas, but i'm getting kicked in the nuts hard every time i play it.

• Cool 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles

To be fair, I dont feel like I am intrested to play or give my best.. it is summer here screw game :D

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles

I have been bussy this week and didn't played much, still... Your winrate it's mainly your own fault for not being able to carry the team (altought sometimes you will end in battles where one can't outweight the nobness of everybody going to the corner of the map).

My stats this week. All solo battles.

5b43335418d07_Sinttulo.thumb.png.d60acf327cdfd93da8d618d440c90edb.png

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,632 posts
3,455 battles

for every 60% player, there has to be a 40% player in the same period of time.

sometimes, you are having luck with your teams and sometimes, you get wrong end of the s&$% stick.

i had horrible matches on weekends. Like really horrible. I had people who basically refused to play for a win. I had BBs hiding behind islands. Lemming trains en masse - and the bad kind of lemming trains. The ones that turn into a lemming ball right before the cap despite having a 3 to 1 numbers advantage. 

in almost every game.

best thing you can do is to quit for that day and do something relaxing.

[HOME]
Players
578 posts
7,635 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

I have been bussy this week and didn't played much, still... Your winrate it's mainly your own fault for not being able to carry the team (altought sometimes you will end in battles where one can't outweight the nobness of everybody going to the corner of the map).

Lower tier CV games. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
3,624 posts
6,487 battles
8 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Lower tier CV games. :Smile_hiding:

Clubbing seals can be "difficult"... :Smile_child:

• Funny 1

Players
191 posts
4,763 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

5b43335418d07_Sinttulo.thumb.png.d60acf327cdfd93da8d618d440c90edb.png

I think Valrond plays in the higher Tiers Yo, he doesn't concentrate on one ship type only for seal clubbing only at tier 5 and 6 like you do.... where you CV "l33tn3ss" can regularly
wipe out the plebs on his own, over and over, with little challenge or skill.

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles
21 minutes ago, antenociti said:

I think Valrond plays in the higher Tiers Yo, he doesn't concentrate on one ship type only for seal clubbing only at tier 5 and 6 like you do.... where you CV "l33tn3ss" can regularly
wipe out the plebs on his own, over and over, with little challenge or skill.

It's much better to do that than to have me in my Hakuryu with 39% victories.

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,159 posts
9,954 battles
5 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

It's much better to do that than to have me in my Hakuryu with 39% victories.

Still sealclubbing.

Nothing to brag about.

• Cool 3

[HAERT]
Players
2,026 posts
4 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Still sealclubbing.

Nothing to brag about.

Indeed, it's people like him that contribute heavily to CV's being hated by many and very unpopular to play by novice CV players. People get resentful of that sort of thing which is quite understandable.

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
22 posts
6,043 battles
3 hours ago, valrond said:

The 200% curse is real. I have suffered it the past week. I don't know why, but when they put 200% days, I get into these teams full of potatoes that can't be carried to a win, no matter what.

If you don't believe me, here is some proof. Before this 200% week, I was winning around 60% in the past 3 weeks. Now it's down to 52%. Due to a terrible 39% wr during this cursed week. So, with the 200% bonus, I actually was losing XP instead of winning!

lIjrmFB.png

Onwhich website can you see this info?

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles

L2Carry.

People complain when wg doesn't give higher first win bonuses, people complain when wg gives them higher first win bonuses. Pull up your pants and keep playing.

17 minuti fa, Ostria74 ha scritto:

Onwhich website can you see this info?

Your stats are hidden. Did you ask this with the sole intention of closing up a proverbial hole in your invisibility cloak?

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles

I've actually enjoyed this week of play.

Been keeping away from the ships I don't really enjoy grinding since I know I don't have time to win with every ship each day anyway.

One part ships I'm grinding and need the XP on and one part ships I genuinely just want to play.

Also played the Roma for the daily to grab >10k free XP each day as well. Man I love that ship, even with the beer can.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,257 posts
7,336 battles

How to find motivation to play with +50%....

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,617 posts
9,127 battles

....... and I still cant fathom how people can play this solo. Its not purely about winning, but more about the 1 vs 23 - 11 of which you arent allowed to shoot, sadly.

Even if you are in a div you tend to get this loss streaks because the other players on your team just "are better at influencing games". The thing is here, you can have a good laugh, some salty pretzels and ofc the regular shittalking on ts. Allready a big difference in terms of enjoyment and keeping from instant ragequit. 

With a playerbase like this, the chances of me getting 80 % solo WR are higher than becoming a pvp main ever again. Thing is, when I play co-op with bots on my side and against enemy bots, its a fun and aggressive game. Thats good. Its however bad that the bots kinda tend to steal my damage with that rush-all mentality. :Smile_trollface:

....... I wonder if ops would be displayed whether or not I am at  2:1 pve vs pvp games. :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1

[DONGS]
Players
385 posts
8,178 battles

Oh for goodness sakes!  How come nobody has said the immortal words ''Git gud''?  Unbelievably bad levels of forum trolling :Smile_hiding:  I expect much better!

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
10 minutes ago, havaduck said:

....... and I still cant fathom how people can play this solo. Its not purely about winning, but more about the 1 vs 23 - 11 of which you arent allowed to shoot, sadly.

Even if you are in a div you tend to get this loss streaks because the other players on your team just "are better at influencing games". The thing is here, you can have a good laugh, some salty pretzels and ofc the regular shittalking on ts. Allready a big difference in terms of enjoyment and keeping from instant ragequit. 

With a playerbase like this, the chances of me getting 80 % solo WR are higher than becoming a pvp main ever again. Thing is, when I play co-op with bots on my side and against enemy bots, its a fun and aggressive game. Thats good. Its however bad that the bots kinda tend to steal my damage with that rush-all mentality. :Smile_trollface:

....... I wonder if ops would be displayed whether or not I am at  2:1 pve vs pvp games. :Smile_bajan2:

For me the fact that I don't division is what makes me feel comfortable just logging in and playing for as long or as short as I'd like, any time of the day.

It's important to me that the barrier to logging in and playing is as low as possible. Once I'm actually playing I get pulled in by the fun I'm having, and if I'm not having fun for whatever reason I just close the game and come back again some other time when I feel the draw.

• Cool 1

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles
11 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

For me the fact that I don't division is what makes me feel comfortable just logging in and playing for as long or as short as I'd like, any time of the day.

It's important to me that the barrier to logging in and playing is as low as possible. Once I'm actually playing I get pulled in by the fun I'm having, and if I'm not having fun for whatever reason I just close the game and come back again some other time when I feel the draw.

I empathize with this. I rarely div up because I like to be in control of my own schedule. I'll play a match, watch something for half an hour, play two more matches and then an op, slack off for an hour after that ...

It lets me be irregular. That kind of thing doesn't really fly with divs.

• Cool 1