Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Looks & Shapes - Can't make up my mind between those two giants- DRAW!

2 comments in this topic

Players
452 posts
19,196 battles

Both the Gracious Grozovoi (X) and Mighty Khabarovsk(X) look amazing (graphically, shapes, details, etc.), awesome in their own ways. Both are imo very cool looking destroyers to play with (...and to watch during battles, nice).

Khabarovsk (X) kind of shows/looks Pure Power with it's 130.000 HP engine, fast accelleration and heavy 50mm armor chestplate; also the special camo looks real great. So, real cool ship!

and we have:

Grozovoi (X), beautifull ship looks awesome also, first words coming to mind when watching this ship: Nimble & Gracious; also looks awesome (has great camo also!), real cool in her own ways; real beauty, imo(!)

I enjoy playing them both, and sometimes while playing I wonder: both are awesome cool...which one looks the coolest?? Sometimes I think Grozovoi (slight margin) and then I think Khabarovsk (slight margin)......kind of draw...realy never could make up my mind. Both are awesome looking, so, for me: IT'S A DRAW.

Talking "looks & Shapes" here, so, what's your personal preference? Which one of these ships do you prefer to watch the most, while in action?:cap_popcorn:

Players
370 posts
2,775 battles

I like the turrets on the Kebab better, the DP mounts on Grozovoi look strange. No doubt that's to make them as good at shooting down planes as possible, but still they look a bit weird. The whole high speed hooligan stuff that the Kebab pulls off is just more appealing to me in terms of playstyle. Also, its silhouette kinda looks like a cruiser, another reason I like it better. So combine its high speed, stronger armour and cruiser-like looks and it is certainly my favourite over the Grozovoi. It's almost as if the Khaba was intended to be a light cruiser by WG, but got mixed up in development somewhere. Instead, we get the Shchors. Nice... :Smile_facepalm: 

Sign in to follow this