Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
manoscreta44

Premium Shop dont work

6 comments in this topic

[HELLN]
Players
3 posts
3,435 battles

Hi guys two days now i try to active a premium acc but always i got message "woops something go wrogn try again later" or something like that...any one else have the same problem????i dont have contact the support yet i dont wnt to bother them with no reason cause maybe is from site....

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, manoscreta44 sagte:

Hi guys two days now i try to active a premium acc but always i got message "woops something go wrogn try again later" or something like that...any one else have the same problem????i dont have contact the support yet i dont wnt to bother them with no reason cause maybe is from site....

have you tried another browser? I have the same issue on my other notebook when I try to access the premium shop with Firefox, with Microsoft Edge it works...and on my 'normal' notebook it works with everyy browser...

• Cool 1

[HELLN]
Players
3 posts
3,435 battles
17 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

have you tried another browser? I have the same issue on my other notebook when I try to access the premium shop with Firefox, with Microsoft Edge it works...and on my 'normal' notebook it works with everyy browser...

nice idea i try from my fathers computer and work fine i dont know why my computer do that things time to time!!!ty a lot m8!!!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,070 battles
5 minutes ago, manoscreta44 said:

nice idea i try from my fathers computer and work fine i dont know why my computer do that things time to time!!!ty a lot m8!!!

you don't need another pc. what he meant with another browser is using Firefox or google chrome instead of for example internet explorer (eugh)

[HELLN]
Players
3 posts
3,435 battles
3 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

you don't need another pc. what he meant with another browser is using Firefox or google chrome instead of for example internet explorer (eugh)

for that i go from my fathers pc he use another browser i dont know why chrome do that crap some times on my computer but anyway its all good now i do my job ^^ 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,070 battles
1 hour ago, manoscreta44 said:

for that i go from my fathers pc he use another browser i dont know why chrome do that crap some times on my computer but anyway its all good now i do my job ^^ 

what stops you from installing firefox or do you use a company pc?

Sign in to follow this