You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

Hard to Play with High Tier Destroyers!!!

177 comments in this topic

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles

Please do something to this game, very hard to play low ranged torpedo Destroyers with that huge amount of Radars in every match, exactly when you are playing German Z series that take normal penetration damage  due to the thick structure from battleships.

I suggest to put radar Jamming on high tier Destroyers.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5

[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts

Z23, Z46 and Z52  are fine, torpedo range works well and the reload is fast. You need to learn to play them well.

Your suggestion is just another radar whine.

I play all the T10 DD's other than Khaba and they're all OK.

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
12 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

I play all the T10 DD's other than Khaba and they're all OK.

Can i see your stat in that DDs?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles

One of your clan members wants to put hydro on all bbs... maybe talk to him first ;)

• Funny 9

Players
2,267 posts
8 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

One of your clan members wants to put hydro on all bbs... maybe talk to him first ;)

I think you will find they are both the same person nambr9. :Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles
48 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

That would be easily solvable by putting hydro jammers on the dds. See he got it all covered :cap_tea:

• Funny 5

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

58 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

I think you will find they are both the same person nambr9. 

1 minute ago, loppantorkel said:

That would be easily solvable by putting hydro jammers on the dds. See he got it all covered

Please be realistic and do not start a foolish talk, If you do not like my posts please do not discuss this.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

That would be easily solvable by putting hydro jammers on the dds. See he got it all covered

Hey Clever boy, I'm playing just with the German Destroyers that are equipped with Hydro! Pull yourself a bit and read the post more accurately.

• Bad 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
3 hours ago, Kenliero said:

High tier DD's are ok.

I suggest you to see your status once more on Z-46!!!

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,270 posts
7,363 battles
15 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

I suggest you to see your status once more on Z-46!!!

I had crap games, but it doesn't mean the ship is bad. Same thing happened with Fletcher in the first 10-30 games, but that is also one of the strongest ships in T9.

Players
2,182 posts
13,957 battles
4 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

Please do something to this game, very hard to play low ranged torpedo Destroyers with that huge amount of Radars in every match...

A new ships line with cruisers/radar has come, out plus there are on going activities that have increased the number of cruisers played.  The number of cruisers played should decrease over time. To what level... unknown.

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
5 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

I had crap games, but it doesn't mean the ship is bad

I did not say Z-46 is bad, I said that huge amount of radars makes playing with German Z series and other similar destroyers so hard.

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
6 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

Same thing happened with Fletcher in the first 10-30 games, but that is also one of the strongest ships in T9.

Exactly Fletcher is a great tier 9 DD, but in normal game with 1 or 2 radar cruisers not with 5 of them!

[SCRUB]
Players
2,270 posts
7,363 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

I did not say Z-46 is bad, I said that huge amount of radars makes playing with German Z series and other similar destroyers so hard.

I agree it makes it hard, but I suggest you wait until the US Cruiser line rush is over. i know exactly what you mean. I have played Grozovoi in clan battles and fighting 10km torps against radars is very challenging, specially in competitive.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles
25 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Hey Clever boy, I'm playing just with the German Destroyers that are equipped with Hydro! Pull yourself a bit and read the post more accurately.

:Smile_honoring:

To be serious, I don't think the game will be better with another gimmick to counter the gimmick that countered the first gimmick (smoke). In a number of years, with a new engine and probably a restart of the game, the smoke mechanic might be better and the radar mechanic might be better.

• Cool 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
Just now, Kenliero said:

I agree it makes it hard, but I suggest you wait until the US Cruiser line rush is over. i know exactly what you mean. I have played Grozovoi in clan battles and fighting 10km torps against radars is very challenging, specially in competitive.

Agree, but I repeat my suggestion, we need some radar jamming system on high tier Destroyers.

• Bad 2

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles

You know i mean that not to blind the radar by jamming, but make targeting ships that are detected by radar more difficult.

• Boring 2

Players
269 posts
9,013 battles
5 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

Those people who play radar cruisers wont stop playing them and new players come.That means amount of radars stay in current level.Only solution is to play low tiers with dd or other ships in high tier...or stop playing.

• Boring 1

Players
1,654 posts
11,443 battles

High tier DDs are ok. Z-46 is very much ok. It's a goog DD.

You want jamming devices? I have no problems with that, put them in the same slot as your smoke. No matter what, I'll still pick smoke.

Why you ask? Cause radar doesn't hurt me that much.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
13,678 posts
10,389 battles
26 minutes ago, evp66 said:

Those people who play radar cruisers wont stop playing them and new players come.That means amount of radars stay in current level.Only solution is to play low tiers with dd or other ships in high tier...or stop playing.

Or get better?

Players
269 posts
9,013 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Or get better?

Typical answer from people who play those radar cruisers.Month ago I had normal daily wr with Akizuki over 50...some days over 60.Today I cant reach 40%.If dds get guided missiles I can say you...learn to play against them.Prosentual dd playerbase has gone down and dd win rate has gone down...

• Bad 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
414 posts
2,700 battles

I agree that the amount of radar in some games is too damn high. Not that it affects my winrate, I suck regardless.... 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
13,678 posts
10,389 battles
5 minutes ago, evp66 said:

Typical answer from people who play those radar cruisers.Month ago I had normal daily wr with Akizuki over 50...some days over 60.Today I cant reach 40%.If dds get guided missiles I can say you...learn to play against them.Prosentual dd playerbase has gone down and dd win rate has gone down...

There is no significant reduction in DD winrate (BB have the same effect). Relative player numbers change in a expected way, as with any other line introduction. And while I play my Cleveland (mostly in Operation),  I play much more DD....