Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ArmoredFlubbs

Payment Question

5 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
2,200 battles

I haven't been able to get clear info through surfing but could I ask are you allowed to use prepaid visa gift cards as payment in the premium shop?

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts
6,764 battles

Firstly, you could contact support to get legitimate information -> https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8495/8520/8525/

Secondly, quickly checking what Prepaid Visa card offers, it seems they can be used anywhere normal Visa Debit is also accepted. So, with that information it should be possible to use your prepaid Visa card in the premium shop.

Players
6 posts
2,200 battles
23 hours ago, WolfGewehr said:

Firstly, you could contact support to get legitimate information -> https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8495/8520/8525/

Secondly, quickly checking what Prepaid Visa card offers, it seems they can be used anywhere normal Visa Debit is also accepted. So, with that information it should be possible to use your prepaid Visa card in the premium shop.

Thanks I checked with them in support and they replied with the list of payment methods and said if these pre-paid cards aren't there, it means you cannot use them.

Well it seems there's only one way doing this and which is see if it works, either way I can spend it on steam if I want I suppose but still, thanks:Smile_honoring:

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts
6,764 battles
5 minutes ago, ArmoredFlubbs said:

Thanks I checked with them in support and they replied with the list of payment methods and said if these pre-paid cards aren't there, it means you cannot use them.

Well it seems there's only one way doing this and which is see if it works, either way I can spend it on steam if I want I suppose but still, thanks:Smile_honoring:

Well Visa prepaid should work because Visa Debit is accepted, so you can try. Can you PM me the list of payment methods they gave?

Players
6 posts
2,200 battles
5 hours ago, WolfGewehr said:

Well Visa prepaid should work because Visa Debit is accepted, so you can try. Can you PM me the list of payment methods they gave?

Here it is but consider that some payment methods may vary depending on your country for example if you live in the UK Karma Koin isn't viable.
?name=payments.PNG

Sign in to follow this