You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
777_zamani

fix some bug

22 comments in this topic

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
17,318 battles

This game is with patches and good updates  Caused This game will be fairer and fairer

Thanks to all the managers and staff of this game

However, there are still problems

Need to fix those problems Some of them are described

1- 180 Degree Turn Time Aoba At the moment is 36 sec   Should be reduced to 28 sec  

2- 180 Degree Turn Time Myoko At the moment is 45 sec  Should be reduced to 30 sec  

3- 180 Degree Turn Time Pensacola At the moment is 45 sec  Should be reduced to 30 sec  

4- Rudder Shift Time us Helena  is 12.8 sec  Should be reduced to  10 sec  

5- Initial HE Shell Velocity of usa Cruisers Tiers  6 -7 - 8 - 9 -10  Should increase to  860  m./s.

6- All Of the Battleships are not fun for <<< Destroyers >>> Must be added  HYDROACOUSTIC SEARCH   Especially Premium ships

7-All of tiers under VI  cant acces to Slot 4 upgrade ( Damage Control System Modification 2 ) So more time will burn in the fire  must be Decrease of time of fire extinguishing.

8- Unique Commanders Able to customize the ship

9- Add numbers to the ships :  Each player has his own abbreviated code for example FHB and player can added number to own ships ( FHB 223 ) and ...

10- reduced  Reload Time   Admiral Graf Spee  to 15 Because this ship only 2 triple main armament

But more importantly, the game's problems

Create balance Matchmaking

We all know some armor of the ships are very weak

for example tier 7 ships Helena cant fight to missori musashi iowa and ..

best way

The equilibrium of the Tiers is double

Battle Tier (1 & 2 )  (3 & 4)   (5 & 6 )   ( 7 & 8  )   ( 9 & 10 )

Thank you for your attention

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 8
  • Angry 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles

Got to nr.6..... got diarrhea.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

you must have been warned, it is not his first :Smile_facepalm: thread :Smile_child:

Vor 46 Minuten, 777_zamani sagte:

please consider it :cap_cool:

what about no?

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i actually wouldnt mind getting better turret traverse for ijn ca. specially cause some bb have better turret traverse then them...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles
1 hour ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

you must have been warned, it is not his first :Smile_facepalm: thread :Smile_child:

what about no?

Anythin he posted are not bugs but proposed changes. Where did he come up with numbers... I wonder. I suspect he eats a lot of torps.

1 hour ago, robihr said:

i actually wouldnt mind getting better turret traverse for ijn ca. specially cause some bb have better turret traverse then them...

Sacrifice for arcs/speed/dispersion/fire chance. If they had better traverse speed it would makem too good probably.

• Cool 1

[ASEET]
Players
191 posts
6,539 battles

Wow he managed a grand total of 2 suggestions that wouldn't completely mess up the balance, unless ofc that ship customization is more than just visuals.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
18 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Sacrifice for arcs/speed/dispersion/fire chance. If they had better traverse speed it would makem too good probably.

scharnhorst has 25 seconds

gneisenau/hood have 36 seconds

colorado/kgv/doy/nelson/ashitaka have 45 seconds

nagato has 47 seconds

lyon 51 seconds

and then you have myoko with 45 seconds.. like most BB...

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Gleb_Reawer sagte:

Wow he managed a grand total of 2 suggestions that wouldn't completely mess up the balance, unless ofc that ship customization is more than just visuals.

if you are impressed by this, have a look in his last thread

• Funny 1

Players
3,284 posts
6,875 battles
46 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Myoko/Mogami firing arcs are already on crap side, ballistics are okay at best. Now question is, buff a little IJN boats or nerf newer/updated cruisers to match them:cap_hmm:

Or reshuffle them a bit akin to Freedom kruzers. Myoko at tier 6, Mogami at tier 7, Takao class at tier 8 and *something better than Ibuki* at tier 9. But if Pensa stretches out tier 6 a bit, Myoko with all the extra hp/torps/armor might be too much. But then, lack of American Piercing and crappy firing angles compared to Pepsi... Who knows.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles

Could be... Ijn cas are not my thing anyways

Players
1,654 posts
11,443 battles

@OP:

software bug is an error, flaw, failure or faultin a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

nothing you mentioned above is classified as a bug

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
1,278 posts
4,998 battles
41 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

@OP:

software bug is an error, flaw, failure or faultin a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Considering the OP's posting history I think it is fair to say he can't tell the difference or fully understand it.

The only thing I can debate on is the turret turning times, especially the Myoko and Pepsi. 45 sec is ungodly slow for a cruiser, but considering these ships firepower 15 sec buff might be a bit much. 5-10 sec would be more of a quality of life change, and with EM this means that you could still make a full turn and the turrets might not keep up all the way but you don't have to reaqcuire your target by that much when you come out of your turn.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,126 posts
2,202 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

@OP:

^THIS^

and ....

7ae.png

• Funny 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts

There are no bugs here, just a wishlist from a person that wants the game to reflect his/her/its personal vision.

[ASEET]
Players
191 posts
6,539 battles
10 hours ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

if you are impressed by this, have a look in his last thread

Oh yes, I've seen this one before. It was so bad I didn't even post on the thread just laughed at him with the emoticon-votes.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,944 posts
9,129 battles
10 hours ago, Gleb_Reawer said:

Last time he wanted people (i.e.: him) to be able to buy ship performance enhancing tuning kits from the premium shop, soo ...

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
14 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Last time he wanted people (i.e.: him) to be able to buy ship performance enhancing tuning kits from the premium shop, soo ...

Yea, no, let's not turn this game into pay to win..

[TTT]
Players
3,608 posts
7,459 battles
16 hours ago, 777_zamani said:

Create balance Matchmaking

We all know some armor of the ships are very weak

for example tier 7 ships Helena cant fight to missori musashi iowa and ..

best way

The equilibrium of the Tiers is double

Battle Tier (1 & 2 )  (3 & 4)   (5 & 6 )   ( 7 & 8  )   ( 9 & 10 )

I dont even care what he has or has not posted in that other thread, too lazy to check, but this (if I even understand it right) has got to be the single most hilariously idiotic idea I have ever seen on this forum, and yes I fully include Skybuck at the very height of his "skills" in that statement.

That isnt even the boring old +-1 matchmaking, that plan would make all even numbered tiers always top tier and all odd numbered tiers always bottom tier. Like, what?!?!?......

• Cool 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
17,318 battles
On ۱۳۹۷/۴/۱۶ at 11:08 AM, nambr9 said:

This is a free forum

please study
Please do not insult

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts
16 minutes ago, 777_zamani said:

This is a free forum

please study
Please do not insult

Please stop posting these poorly thought out threads. Quite honestly they're close to trolling.

• Cool 1

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
7,809 posts
6,439 battles

Please learn english first and foremost.

Then stop writing in freaking size 20.

Then stop writing "your ideas" altogether.

In short : stop.

Thank you very much.

• Funny 1