Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zengaze

Indy and Halsey

3 comments in this topic

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,112 battles

Coincidentally i finished the indy marathon and the Halsey campaign today, which works well as Halsey is my new DM skipper (i don't have the Doe's and i think it's the best fit for his skillset, what's your thoughts on him). i also finished the collection about a week ago 13 or 14 premiums and 23 standard boxes, without a single mission drop, lol WG you troll, that is some seriously bad RNG. I've kept the balti which is great for it's tier, am keeping the Helena (If you were an old cleve fan this is the boat for you, it's bloody awesome, and feels like the cleve did at tier 6).

All in all WG you've done a fantastic job with the US arc, i hate the art deco camo, but meh, that's me, and I think they guy who made it hit the nail on the head with the style he was going for, so kudos to him too for that. The bringing together of many things over a lengthy event was really well done Great work all round from everyone involved in it, many thanks.

What's the rest of your thoughts on the Arc?

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles

Tasks are too restrictive (nation) with too low star rewards. Freedom camos look like steaming dog crap.

That is really all there is to say. Did you really expect to get a ship mission from the boxes though? They're different than the store bought ones, the chance of getting one from the Indy boxes is hopeless.

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,112 battles
7 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Tasks are too restrictive (nation) with too low star rewards. Freedom camos look like steaming dog crap.

That is really all there is to say. Did you really expect to get a ship mission from the boxes though? They're different than the store bought ones, the chance of getting one from the Indy boxes is hopeless.

i got 13 or 14 of the store ones, so yeah, bad rng :) I agree some of the star rewards were weird, like 1 star rewards for missions that had more difficult requirements than 2 star ones.

Sign in to follow this