You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Saiyko

thanks WG

7 comments in this topic

[TENGO]
Players
1,467 posts
8,205 battles

Thank you for implementing nice little graphic :Smile_coin:

I mean this one:

mhehj5.png

As I said this post is only to thank you...

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

Too bad I can say this only TWO times, but I hope for ONE answer.

Is that ok for you guys there in Saint-Petersburg? Should we come there and ask you?

:Smile-_tongue:

[NED]
Players
4,022 posts
10,888 battles

My best guess is you're referring to Belgium kicked Brazil from the WC. As your dumb Northern Neighbor I still say: well done! You kicked @ss!!!!! I'm a Rode Duivel (Red Devil (side name of their team)) fan from now on! I'd go berserk (even as a non soccer fan) if you guys would snatch the cup. Man! That'd be SO awesome. Just send the Louis XIV fanboys back home, make it to the finals and send them home.

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
413 posts
2,693 battles

If they win the WC if would be deserved. But as a Dutchie the trauma would be just to huge man. We played three finals and lost them all :( 
But yeah I'm really enjoying the Belgium team. Good luck vs France in the semi's 

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,124 posts
2,189 battles
9 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

My best guess is you're referring to Belgium kicked Brazil from the WC. As your dumb Northern Neighbor I still say: well done! You kicked @ss!!!!! I'm a Rode Duivel (Red Devil (side name of their team)) fan from now on! I'd go berserk (even as a non soccer fan) if you guys would snatch the cup. Man! That'd be SO awesome. Just send the Louis XIV fanboys back home, make it to the finals and send them home.

There is only one 'Red Devil' team, and they play in Manchester thank you very much ! :Smile_trollface:

And I think whoever wins the France Belgium semifinal will win the tournament.

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,565 posts
9,106 battles
14 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Just send the Louis XIV fanboys back home

We have been the opposite of monarch fanboys since a fateful day in 1789 :Smile_hiding:

I'll tell you something, it makes for awkwardly funny conversation when you in-laws are from a European monarchy, and very much like their queen :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[TENGO]
Players
1,467 posts
8,205 battles
1 hour ago, Exocet6951 said:

We have been the opposite of monarch fanboys since a fateful day in 1793 :Smile_hiding:

ftfy :Smile-_tongue: