Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
theta0123

T9 seattle is Mediocre!

2 comments in this topic

[FUSO]
Players
70 posts
4,227 battles

My fellow captains. Before i begin= Say no to radar. Save the endangerd Destroyers!

That being said= The TIer 9 Light cruiser Seattle needs work

At first i tought this was some sexy looking ship, even if it is paper. But its performance feels more of a Downgrade to the cleveland then an actual upgrade

Here are its problems=

-The gun range DECREASES with the B hull. This has to be an oversight. 14.7 km fully upgraded is absolutely terrible for a cruiser with no smoke. Making Gun fire control system a neccesary module, yet making her reload painstaking at 6.5seconds. Remove the decrease in the B hull

-its turrets turn far to slow

-Its gun arcs are terrible. You need to show to much broadside to allow all 4 turrets to fire. 

Furthermore. It has cranes & catapults for floatplanes, yet no floatplanes? I would gladly trade in the radar module for floatplanes

Perhaps another way to add some strenght to this ship is to give it artillery plotting room 2 in the last slot, allowing you to decrease the dispersion

I might need some imput in this, this ship just feels awefully mediocre... The only thing saving it is its detection radius

Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles

The range decrease is getting fixed next patch in case you hadn't heard. Can't comment on the rest due to not having played her.

Sign in to follow this