Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Affeks

Tier X Legendary Upgrade for Premiums?

16 comments in this topic

[SOR]
Beta Tester
1,757 posts
6,352 battles

So does anyone know whether tier X premiums like Stalingrad and Salem will get legendary modules?

In any case what do you think they should be?

[TTT]
Players
3,616 posts
7,459 battles

no plans for that yet afaik, and I seem to recall one of the WG gentlemen saying there might not immediately be a Legendary Upgrade for newly released silver ships either

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,160 posts
9,958 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

no plans for that yet afaik, and I seem to recall one of the WG gentlemen saying there might not immediately be a Legendary Upgrade for newly released silver ships either

Too bad .. I wanted -50% reload on Haragumo :cap_rambo:

• Funny 3

[SOR]
Beta Tester
1,757 posts
6,352 battles
12 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

So basically they want us to get tired of the ships before they give us the option to play around with different setups, just like what theyve done untill now.

bah

Edit: I would be okay with this if it didnt entail grinding those long missions

[RAIN]
Players
91 posts
8,962 battles

Salem should get a module that improves it's heal, totally underpowered now :cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
2,092 posts
8,210 battles
2 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Stalingrad getting one was hinted though.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,893 posts
11,303 battles
2 hours ago, Affeks said:

So basically they want us to get tired of the ships before they give us the option to play around with different setups, just like what theyve done untill now.

bah

Edit: I would be okay with this if it didnt entail grinding those long missions

Actually you mean let us get tired of the ships then offer us modules that are mostly silly or bad side steps? 

I own about 11 T10s but I only want the Grozo, Yam and Gearing Legendary mods. Rest have me scratching my head. Hey at least the rewards are the crazy grind aren't too bad? 

[PINUT]
Players
498 posts
7,813 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, lup3s sagte:

Too bad .. I wanted -50% reload on Haragumo :cap_rambo:

Yeah, but guess what WG will do to counter that? +25% rudder shift time and turning circle. :cap_haloween:

Players
1,657 posts
11,443 battles
2 hours ago, Karnsteinchen said:

Yeah, but guess what WG will do to counter that? +25% rudder shift time and turning circle. :cap_haloween:

Don't forget +50% on torp reload time and -25% gunrange

[SOR]
Beta Tester
1,757 posts
6,352 battles
9 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Stalingrad getting one was hinted though.

got a source?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,270 posts
7,363 battles

I might be totally crazy, but somehow that Yueyangs 2,1s reload with Legendary is interesting for me.. dakkadakka turns into tatatatatatata....

[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts
6 hours ago, 159Hunter said:

Don't forget +50% on torp reload time and -25% gunrange

And -50% top speed, it's such a speed demon as it is.

Beta Tester
2,092 posts
8,210 battles
6 hours ago, Affeks said:

got a source?

If I had it, I would have posted it. I think it was either in the big "CC QnA" or in a Reddit QnA. 

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
1,016 posts
15,381 battles
8 hours ago, Kenliero said:

I might be totally crazy, but somehow that Yueyangs 2,1s reload with Legendary is interesting for me.. dakkadakka turns into tatatatatatata....

As it goes on the same slot as concealment it is not worth it. Without CSM1, YY concealment is 6.5km which means every T8-T10 DD will outspot you, except some Soviet DDs. Considering that Haragumo and Kitakaze will both have better concealment and comparable RoF with Slot 6 module and that starting test values for RN Daring are 2.5sec reload without module and 5.5km-ish concealment, YY would be in disadvantage against them as those, and almost all other high tiers DDs, will have initiative over you. You are also loosing 5% of additional dispersion when enemy is shooting at you, which mean they will be slightly more accurate when they targeting you, and 15% or radar duration which means 17sec radar duration. Even with Radar module it will still have below 20sec radar time. I don't think it is worth to sacrifice all that for more DPM.   

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,120 battles
22 minutes ago, fumtu said:

As it goes on the same slot as concealment it is not worth it. Without CSM1, YY concealment is 6.5km which means every T8-T10 DD will outspot you, except some Soviet DDs. Considering that Haragumo and Kitakaze will both have better concealment and comparable RoF with Slot 6 module and that starting test values for RN Daring are 2.5sec reload without module and 5.5km-ish concealment, YY would be in disadvantage against them as those, and almost all other high tiers DDs, will have initiative over you. You are also loosing 5% of additional dispersion when enemy is shooting at you, which mean they will be slightly more accurate when they targeting you, and 15% or radar duration which means 17sec radar duration. Even with Radar module it will still have below 20sec radar time. I don't think it is worth to sacrifice all that for more DPM.   

Yep DPM isn't just reload rate, it depends on conceal too. I don't like the idea of trading coceal on any ship, but it's stupid on a DD in my opinion, it isn't an upgrade despite what it's called

[SCRUB]
Players
2,270 posts
7,363 battles

I agree it's not upgrade and absolutely will not work in competitive, but it could fun in randoms to just burn BB for kicks, lol

Sign in to follow this