Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
howardxu_23

how to cure bad luck

7 comments in this topic

[MORSE]
Players
243 posts
601 battles

always go all out on the memes/stereotypes of the nation in question. for example anime stuff for IJN(for yamato use own song) this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk for all USN ships+as many guns as possible, bigger the better, soviet ships get hardbass/russian national anthem and lots of vodka

What happened(from my perspective):

decide to play Svietlana after leaving her in the port for some time.

did not play russian hardbass and have vodka on board.

Stalin: GULAG FOR YOU.

me: *detonation*

more or less what happened for the next 2 games.

fed up, so got myself lots of vodka, changed voiceover to russian, changed HE shells to vodka bottles, filled up the fuel tanks with vodka, and played russian hardbass on maximum volume.

Stalin: I'm impressed, let fortune befall you comrade, now send all scrubs to gulag, and show them the glory of the soviet union.

in battle:

rushed B, found 3 dds, torpbeated all of their torps, then sent 2 of them to gulag:fish_viking:(3rd bastard got away)

left B after capping it, ran into 2 cruisers, both of them sailing full broadside to my position. Both of them got sent to gulag, no questions asked.

found the 3rd dd again, another comrade Svietlana sent him to gulag.

realised that everything is dead in the red team except for bb campers, so proceeded to fire vodka bottles at them for the rest of the battle.:cap_rambo:

result: 4 killing blows, 3rd place in scoreboard.

PS: don't know if I should put this in guides or something, but stats show the performance does goes up when I go all out on the memes, most noticeably soviet ships

[SCRUB]
Players
6,944 posts
9,129 battles

Alternatively, sacrifice a virgin game developer to the RNGods to appease them.

Also:

30 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

now send all scrubs to gulag

Oy!

• Funny 1

[MORSE]
Players
243 posts
601 battles

issues:

a) I don't have a virgin game developer to use as sacrifice

b) I'm sure there is a difference in meaning in [SCRUB] clan and scrubs as in players with err...suboptimal brain cells. Also stalin is the one who sa...*detonation*

[BYOB]
Players
2,717 posts
9,863 battles
1 hour ago, howardxu_23 said:

I don't have a virgin game developer to use as sacrifice

Yeah, after EA bought them out they became a bit scarce. If you don't care about quality there's the online gambling game developers, not the real deal, but still Virgin Games.

1 hour ago, howardxu_23 said:

I'm sure there is a difference in meaning in [SCRUB] clan and scrubs as in players with err...suboptimal brain cells.

Nope, no there isn't. They just named themselves properly as a warning to their teams to not expect anything from them. Quite sneaky if you think about it... :Smile_trollface:

[MORSE]
Players
243 posts
601 battles

Yeah, after EA bought them out they became a bit scarce. If you don't care about quality there's the online gambling game developers, not the real deal, but still Virgin Games.

RNGods cares about quality, if you don’t provide him quality then he will doom you to 100 years endless detonations.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles

Either MM or RNG. Nobody likes me.

giphy.gif

[MORSE]
Players
243 posts
601 battles

RNGesus seems to cannot make up his mind wheather to give me good luck or no luck in the most recent battle.

Helena drove straight into a island, full broadside to my fuso and my brother in his new pespi can(so no improvements yet)

me: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

4 overpens, rest misses.:cap_fainting:

Brother: FREEDOM SHALL COME TO YOU IN MANY GUNS

6 citadels, kill secured :cap_wander_2:

The next thing he knows he gets his stern jammed full of torps cause too busy screaming mlg360noscope stuff.

DD gets spotted by my spotterplane, fired at it, managed to get 2 pens and some overpens, making it go from full hp to dead in one go, and apparently got detonation achievement as well.

from what I can make sense of, RNGesus won’t let me delete a stationary broadside scrub, but will allow me to perform fun and en(r)gaging mechanic to a agile loliboat. :cap_book:

Sign in to follow this