Sign in to follow this  
__Rebellion__

Looking for a Good clan, or set of regular players

9 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
2,220 battles

EU SERVER

Hi all, I am currently looking for a set of regular players or a close membered clan, not one of those clans that have a bunch of players that come and go and you barely know half the people. 

I play daily mostly after 6 PM GMT LONDON time zone up till early hours in the morning. I am a competitive player and like to win - of course, we all do lol.

Please have a sense of humour and be able to have a laugh as well. Over 18 for sure and at least 50-55% win rate.

My stats are as follows:

Battles Fought: 1,453

Victories/ Battles: 54.78%

Average Experience Per Battle: 1,576

K/D 1.79

Unfortuenently my win rate has decreased due to branching out and trying new variations of ship types IE Cruisers and Destroyers and my main class being Battleships.

Anyways, if you would like to jump in a group and hit up some games together then feel free to add me, or drop me your in-game name and ill add you. Or if you have a decent clan available and your not just trying to recruit every member that posts in this forum then drop me the information of that clan and ill check it out. I would love to join CR33D hint hint if you're looking at this boys! ;) 

Look forward to hearing from you all 

_Rebellion_

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,404 posts
8,414 battles

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles, any member can take part - ideally you will have at least 2 T10 ships, one of which should be a CA.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

Sal.

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
311 posts
5,460 battles

recruitment department

Click on the image above for getting directed to fill our application

International || English Speaking || Communication || Teamwork

We have 15 vacant seats at the moment

Accepting +18 Mature Grown-Ups

PS: We have 6 UK members

Welcome!

• Funny 1

Players
4 posts
2,220 battles
5 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

with that kind wr u look for a aka good clan ? lol

Funny you say that as my other USA T10 account has 91% Win rate, as stated its dropped due to changing up my play style. Also, define  "aka good clan?"  I am looking for a clan that can play the game and have fun but win battles and not really lack in playstyles such as sitting back, non-supporting gameplay. I prefer a little more aggressive and to push. As long as the clan is somewhat good and not a clan that's just looking to gain the most random members it's good enough for me. 

[RAWR]
Players
139 posts
3,241 battles

Hey mate, come join RAWR! New international Clan under construction with skilled player we will be better and better. Take a look!

[SBS]
Players
156 posts

We have a great clan with mostly British members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Beta team should they be short of players. We are looking for Beta team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this