thunder3oo

Available for clan battles

14 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,145 battles

Hello. I'm looking for a clan (preferable mature members who don't freeze when they see someone swearing in chat). I'm interested in gathering resources (coal&steel

that can be obtained by participating in clan battles). Aaand... I don't use any voice communication programs

As some of you know, statistics mean something, but also they mean nothing, since a lot of random battles are played in a chaotic fashion by many players (unfortunately).

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/505107199-thunder3oo/!/pvp/overview/

I just left a clan (they don't do clan battles there), so I'll be available for applying/accepting clan stuff 3 days from now.

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles

No TS or Discord, no clan, 3 hour post no replies

Imagine the clan match, by the time your commander notices the torps and tries to communicate with you in chat, your dead !

and who is this Chad Pearson ? does he play ships ? (rhetorical)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts
6 hours ago, Guns_Donovan said:

notices the torps and tries to communicate with you in chat, your dead

if u noob sure u dead if no , no prob even u don use

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
310 posts
5,453 battles

I wish I could offer you to check our clan, but without Teamspeak, then what's the point of teamwork play?

How are you going to communicate in battles?

Yesterday, we won in clan battles 7 times in a row and almost beaten our old winning streak

We could never have done that without communication.

If you ever change your mind and want to give yourself a chance in a proper clan then contact us on our website

https://ENFclan.enjin.com

regards,

NightHawk

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,145 battles
16 hours ago, Guns_Donovan said:

No TS or Discord, no clan, 3 hour post no replies

Imagine the clan match, by the time your commander notices the torps and tries to communicate with you in chat, your dead !

and who is this Chad Pearson ? does he play ships ? (rhetorical)

"Don't move in straight line" someone said ;)

A simple point on map can alert the one who's there that something nasty is happening (torps, for example). 

Chad Pearson? Don't know the guy, but he nailed the idea I (also) had pretty well. So he worth mentioning.

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,145 battles
6 hours ago, NightHawkish said:

I wish I could offer you to check our clan, but without Teamspeak, then what's the point of teamwork play?

How are you going to communicate in battles?

Yesterday, we won in clan battles 7 times in a row and almost beaten our old winning streak

We could never have done that without communication.

If you ever change your mind and want to give yourself a chance in a proper clan then contact us on our website

https://ENFclan.enjin.com

regards,

NightHawk

Well, I know you're right.  Also... I have an old PC (WoW's is working with most settings at "low" or "very low"), no headset, no mic (no reason to invest in something like that if I'm not using it. While voice communication is important for some, it makes me tired and distracts me from the game. More than that, I remember being in some clans in WoT...
Man... some kid was singing/mumbling something, someone's little child was making noises, crying and so on. Very distracting

Something I saw in some clan pages could work (considering everybody is mature) - to use a communication program without using a mic, just listening the other players. 

On the other hand...  let's be serious, this is not WoT, where you have to react promptly every second considering the distances shells travel, places  enemy appears on the map. There is time to react in WoW's, time to chat even. My opinion. 

Thank you for replying, NightHawk ;)

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
310 posts
5,453 battles

I understand and respect your opinion but totally disagree with it

Thanks for your reply and we wish you good luck

regards,

NightHawk

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, thunder3oo said:

"Don't move in straight line" someone said ;)

A simple point on map can alert the one who's there that something nasty is happening (torps, for example). 

Chad Pearson? Don't know the guy, but he nailed the idea I (also) had pretty well. So he worth mentioning.

I agree a simple point on map can alert someone, but there are so many twats that randomly click on the map in random games its instinct to not react as quick as one might do, that having been said clan wars are diferent as its a dedicated team, so please don't jump on me regards this, but a player wanting to play clan wars that doesn't use voice comms is just plain dumb.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, thunder3oo said:

Well, I know you're right.  Also... I have an old PC (WoW's is working with most settings at "low" or "very low"), no headset, no mic (no reason to invest in something like that if I'm not using it. While voice communication is important for some, it makes me tired and distracts me from the game. More than that, I remember being in some clans in WoT...
Man... some kid was singing/mumbling something, someone's little child was making noises, crying and so on. Very distracting

Something I saw in some clan pages could work (considering everybody is mature) - to use a communication program without using a mic, just listening the other players. 

On the other hand...  let's be serious, this is not WoT, where you have to react promptly every second considering the distances shells travel, places  enemy appears on the map. There is time to react in WoW's, time to chat even. My opinion. 

Thank you for replying, NightHawk ;)

Oh man, I almost peed myself when I read the lets be serious line, lets all have a chat while the torps are coming in, oh yes very good, reaction time is relative as is manoeuvrability, my opinion is your opinion is flawed. 

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:10 AM, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

if u noob sure u dead if no , no prob even u don use

would you like to try and explain this again in an understandable way, wondering why you have referenced a university lecturer.

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,145 battles
3 hours ago, Guns_Donovan said:

I agree a simple point on map can alert someone, but there are so many twats that randomly click on the map in random games its instinct to not react as quick as one might do, that having been said clan wars are diferent as its a dedicated team, so please don't jump on me regards this, but a player wanting to play clan wars that doesn't use voice comms is just plain dumb.

Well, it's your right to have an opinion. However, dumb? How quick are some of you to judge people. You must be the smart one. Right?

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, thunder3oo said:

Well, it's your right to have an opinion. However, dumb? How quick are some of you to judge people. You must be the smart one. Right?

obviously not as smart as you, are you a naturally argumentative person or do you practice it. or maybe you just don't see the obvious when it smacks you in the face. 

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,145 battles
9 hours ago, Guns_Donovan said:

obviously not as smart as you, are you a naturally argumentative person or do you practice it. or maybe you just don't see the obvious when it smacks you in the face. 

As a matter of fact, you CAN have good results in battles without voice comm. My experience says that. Got more than 43k battles in WoT and 15k  in WoW's. I know what I'm saying. So... there's no reason to keep talking to you, it's a waste of time. You're hard-headed. 

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,989 battles

lool, have some popcorn and relax dude, maybe its you that's hard-headed , , , , , , , , , , , just putting that out there

Now interestingly, you say you have 15k battles in WOWS or 15361 to be exact (at 16:38 today), but according to your stats you do not have a ship over tier 9, that's a bit odd for 15k battles, therefore if you have been playing clan battles you are doing it in rental ships, past experience for me personally is once I have achieved tier 9 it takes roughly 45 - 55 games to grind the upgrades and get to the tier 10, you have a couple of tier 9's with almost 100 games or more so why do you not have any tier 10's ??

I'm always interested to know where opinions regarding tier 10 clan wars comes from when a player has no tier 10

ships.

• Cool 3