Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Infiriel

WG`s creativity at it`s finest.

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,474 battles

2dgi5l.jpg

 

So the "X marks the spot" mod will be integrated into game within next patch.

Even though an avarage potato is yet to realise what is that square thingy in a bottom-right corner i consider this addition as another nerf to any ship that relies on smoke to survive.

Why don`t we just delete DD`s and/or give each and every ship a 12km radar and german hydro, so BBabies can go full-broadside with more comfort.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 10
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,166 posts
4,314 battles
1 minute ago, Infiriel said:

Why don`t we just delete DD`s and/or give each and every ship a 12km radar and german hydro, so BBabies can go full-broadside with more comfort.

You could also give every BB RN fuzes on the shells, so they don't overpen the smol botes as much and can't pen BB citadels at any appreciable range (and closing in with a BB? What heresy!)

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,539 posts
7,443 battles
2 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

You could also give every BB RN fuzes on the shells, so they don't overpen the smol botes as much and can't pen BB citadels at any appreciable range (and closing in with a BB? What heresy!)

sounds like a wonderful idea Komrade! Here, have a free vacation trip to Gulag Resort & Spa as a reward for spilling our plans to the masses!

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,503 posts
10,352 battles

You could also use the x to shoot ships behind cover better...

Just an idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,474 battles
godzinę temu, ColonelPete napisał:

You could also use the x to shoot ships behind cover better...

Just an idea...

Not really, unless it`s a really low rock. Also assuming you don`t camp 15km away you will never get sufficent (better than a camping cruisers) arcs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,574 posts
3,385 battles
2 hours ago, Infiriel said:

So the "X marks the spot" mod will be integrated into game within next patch.

what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,647 posts
13,071 battles
35 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Unless your ship has such arcs.

 

Nah, you automatically aim for the rocks if the target isn't locked in. To shoot behind islands without spotting you either need a spotter plane or a gap you can exploit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
34 minutes ago, puxflacet said:

what?

"What" as in "What is that?": It as a mod which shows the aim on your minimap in form of a cross, i.e. you see on the minimap where your shots will land.

 

"What" as in "Wtf WG???": Yeah, I am right there with you.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T_D_G]
Players
361 posts
7,968 battles
1 hour ago, Infiriel said:

Not really, unless it`s a really low rock. Also assuming you don`t camp 15km away you will never get sufficent (better than a camping cruisers) arcs.

Camping and 15km away dont go in handy...

Camping is sitting back at maximum range or 19-26km range... Just noting that to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,503 posts
10,352 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

 

Nah, you automatically aim for the rocks if the target isn't locked in. To shoot behind islands without spotting you either need a spotter plane or a gap you can exploit.

Spotting is an requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,060 battles
6 hours ago, Infiriel said:

So the "X marks the spot" mod will be integrated into game within next patch.

Even though an avarage potato is too dumb to not get confused by radar getting blocked by islands.

there FTFY :Smile_trollface:

 

The mod is fine though. it is useless for firing in smoke the moment you move several meters. Could be a problem when exploiting in cyclone though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,869 posts
11,295 battles
8 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Last 2 T8 BBs (Roma and Massachusetts) are easy to citadel from the side though... 

Roma at least is extremely well armoured when angled. So much so that it borders on crazy as you can give T10 BBs the middle finger.

 

 

Did Massa retain the old USN BB raised citadel?!

 

I thought WG made a serious error of judgment by sinking everyone's BB citadels. Broadsides need to be punished hard, like instant delete levels of hard then people might learn to play with their brains or at least try out Cruisers or something :Smile_child:

 

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
312 posts
11,748 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

I thought WG made a serious error of judgment by sinking everyone's BB citadels. Broadsides need to be punished hard, like instant delete levels of hard then people might learn to play with their brains or at least try out Cruisers or something :Smile_child:

Yes they should. But you see, WG has stated that they must keep the less-than-bright people's interests in mind as well to keep the game fun for the masses. :cap_book:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
471 posts
12,449 battles
1 hour ago, OttoZander said:

Yes they should. But you see, WG has stated that they must keep the less-than-bright people's interests in mind as well to keep the game fun for the masses. :cap_book:

Reminds me of a Hindenburg I saw yesterday (yes, she is a cruiser I know) and that guy got deleted in the first minutes of the match, then complained that enemy was very accurate.  He didn't even notice he had given half enemy team his full broadside...(he failed to realize how badly he had played and kept complaining all match long..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,036 posts
8,145 battles
5 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Did Massa retain the old USN BB raised citadel?!

 

I thought WG made a serious error of judgment by sinking everyone's BB citadels. Broadsides need to be punished hard, like instant delete levels of hard then people might learn to play with their brains or at least try out Cruisers or something :Smile_child:

 

Nah it has the Bama/NC one.

But a Monty can penetrate that from a wide range of angles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,869 posts
11,295 battles
7 hours ago, OttoZander said:

Yes they should. But you see, WG has stated that they must keep the less-than-bright people's interests in mind as well to keep the game fun for the masses. :cap_book:

 

The whole BB citadel thing really does annoy me, leaving citadels raised wouldn't even affect most of the player base but would force some to improve their play.

 

This is most telling in the Yam which has retained it's raised citadel and the 18"/460cm guns are meant to be compensation but I don't feel they are as they still don't lol pen heavily angled stuff anyway...  And yet again, Yam's weaknesses makes Musashi a very bad place to spend your FXP/Coal as it's citadel is even higher. Drop Yam's cit and it would still be fair IMO but more fearsome towards other BB targets.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×