Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

The 1 XP contest

19 comments in this topic

[CSF]
Players
467 posts
4,593 battles

So today I ran into this (black bar due "naming and shaming" rule):

image.png.b7c40bed14ab8ab247a9d472f64cbc26.png

I have never seen so low amount of XP earned (besides the 0s for AFK) and even though I was quite upset it gave me an idea...

I hereby issue a challenge for 1 XP. If you manage to get PRECISELY 1 xp I'll buy you a month of premium time. (Only for the first "winner.")

Rules are simple - must be done in random battles and I have to be able to see the date and time of the battle (battles predating this post will NOT be accepted).

Submit your screenshots in this thread and add @Horin728 for convinience ;)

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles

how about instead of challenging people to try and do as little as possible, award someone for *seeing* someone else get 1 exp? Like, you're literally encouraging people to throw games and ruin the gameplay experience of others.

I don't think you thought this through.

• Cool 6

[CSF]
Players
467 posts
4,593 battles

That is the catch 22... What are you willing to sacrifice to get the month of premium?

• Cool 1

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles
2 hours ago, Horin728 said:

That is the catch 22... What are you willing to sacrifice to get the month of premium?

*edit

Edited by Mlddim
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,398 posts
3 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

The issue with your contest is you provoking other players to do their best at "not playing" while activly joining battles.

Do you seriously think that doesn't conflict with any rules for the game?

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
5,851 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, Horin728 sagte:

I hereby issue a challenge for 1 XP. If you manage to get PRECISELY 1 xp I'll buy you a month of premium time. (Only for the first "winner.")

you really ask players to go AFK :Smile_facepalm:?

[HOME]
Players
577 posts
7,635 battles

So when I see people play like potatoes I can now ask them "Are you doing the 1xp challenge?" :cap_book:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
8 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

So today I ran into this (black bar due "naming and shaming" rule):

image.png.b7c40bed14ab8ab247a9d472f64cbc26.png

I have never seen so low amount of XP earned (besides the 0s for AFK) and even though I was quite upset it gave me an idea...

Rules are simple - must be done in random battles and I have to be able to see the date and time of the battle (battles predating this post will NOT be accepted).

Submit your screenshots in this thread and add @Horin728 for convinience ;)

I can give you a guess about what happened - mostly because I've had a match where I scored 5 XP. When this happened to me, it went like this:

1. The battle starts (it was two brothers)

2. I happily accelerate to get closer to the island and sail around the corner

3. My computer blows up (not literally but close)

Before I managed to deal with the problem, reconnect etc... I was dead. HOWEVER what I noticed was that I managed to acquire

- a "spotted" ribbon

- some spotting damage

- some potential damage (obviously)

Basically, I moved (only a little bit), got something done passively (spotted an enemy that went through the central channel and allowed my teammates to score some damage that got counted as my spotting contribution) and died. This, apparently, was enough to convince the game that I actually played to an extent that disabled the 0XP rule. Still, what I did was nothing: I just sailed a couple km, never firing my guns, never using torps... and while team's performance has some impact, it apparently works as some function of the "personal" XP so if you are useless enough, even if your team does well, your XP will be poor.

[SM0KE]
Players
1,545 posts
4,982 battles

How on earth do you get such a low xp count? Even at my most dreadful (which is, frankly, pretty dreadful), I don't think I've got close to that...?

[CAIN]
[CAIN]
Players
2,706 posts
10,505 battles
3 hours ago, Horin728 said:

Pretty much every team member ever, the victory and my personal result not at all. ^^

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,675 posts
13,098 battles

Pretty sure I've gotten 1 XP before via detonation.

Don't think I took a screenshot of it tho. T_T

[FDUSH]
Players
1,043 posts
6,168 battles

Damn. Usually I get much more xp than that by going straight to a cap zone in my cruiser and being detonated by the first salvo of an enemy battleship.

[HAERT]
Players
2,020 posts
5 hours ago, Verblonde said:

How on earth do you get such a low xp count? Even at my most dreadful (which is, frankly, pretty dreadful), I don't think I've got close to that...?

Crashing or afk and proximity spotting is about the only way.

• Cool 1

Players
560 posts
4,685 battles

If have "zeroed" slow BBs/cruisers that didnt start moving at the match start and got devestated while moving.

If you move but not long enough the game thinks you are afk and you get 0 xp even if you kill a plane or two while moving forward.

Best way: Kaga + small map + Gneiesnau

The famous "fist blood/dev strike" DD usually gets around 100-200 XP if he reaches the cap before being killed, zero should be next to impossible

Players
3,449 posts
7,226 battles

In Raptor Rescue on PT server, and not me, but I've found this:

image.thumb.jpeg.8fa22c6e6d70f9ce1f7e46bdb937f12c.jpeg

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
413 posts
7,632 battles

Does coop count?

nCAdKgJ.jpg

On two brothers, rammed me, went mid, then afk, then got rekt by bot konig.

[HF_30]
Players
1,288 posts

Ramming or otherwise damaging a friendly is probably key to get this low. I'm not even convinced it is possible to get just the 1 XP, so you have to [edited]up some more to substract some.

Sign in to follow this