You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
howardxu_23

cv control binding quetion

5 comments in this topic

Question

[MORSE]
Players
242 posts
595 battles

well, im technically more used to where the "1" key is the first ability button, in other games I have played, not moving the bloody carrier around(I have died several times because I thought I moved by fighters to point B, instead i sent my carrier in the middle of the enemy team lol.) sooo is the only way to fix this is to rebind the scheme completely, or something else, if I need to rebind it completely, what is the keybinding is for it called.

also how to switch camera so that it views the carrier like with other ships? i find regular camera is better in terms of torp evasion.(harder to tell which end is the front in the birds eye view)

4 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,191 posts
10,977 battles

Options -> Controls -> scroll down a little bit on the right side:

5b3e20a85d4f3_PlaneControls.thumb.jpg.32cd2e68aab2f38ee128132bde4bdc4f.jpg

Scroll down some more to find Select Carrier:

5516882bcc.png

Switching to normal ship view is Shift or if you disable that (which you should, because you need shift to select multiple squads) it is Z.

Works for planes too.

• Cool 1

[MORSE]
Players
242 posts
595 battles

Ok now another problem, key binding is better now, but fighters still think they are “group 2”, and I rely on audio cues to tell the status, how to fix it?

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,191 posts
10,977 battles

Hm, that's a hard one. I think the game doesn't even have a sound file for squad 1. So you'd need an entirely new voice mod to change this and I haven't heard of one doing this.

The only alternative I see is to change the voice language to one you don't know and then "learn" the numbers wrong. So you accustom yourself to thinking that (for example) the Japanese 2 means 1 and so on.

• Cool 1