Kpt_Charly

LOLZ is recruiting? Kind of, i guess

6 comments in this topic

[LOLZ]
Players
1 post
1,403 battles

Hi,

so, a year ago me and my friend decided to found a clan, because we wanted to profit from clan bonuses. We called it "[LOLZ] Just here for the bonus".

Now, a year has passed and we have not yet managed to get a single bonus building (we do have 3k oil, but we want the economy buildings first).

So we thought to ourselves: there have to be other people out there who want to have the clan bonuses, but aren't able to participate in an active clan or just can't be bothered. We don't want to participate in clan battles at the moment, and we dont need you to be good players.

If this description fits you perfectly, we're looking for you!

We offer:

- all Bonus Buildings we build available for everyone

- a discord server

- no obligations of any kind towards the clan

We expect:

- you to behave on comms, if you want to use them

Bottom line, if you're playing the game on a casual level, but you might like to play in a division sometimes and want to benefit from clan bonuses, you've come to the right place!

Just reply here or send me a quick message.

We`re looking forward to meeting you :)

Cheers, Charly

P.S.: We're both german, but we really dont care where you come from as long as you play on EU ;)

Edit: as i just learned, you can just apply to the clan ingame, whichever floats your boat :) Search LOLZ

Edited by Kpt_Charly

[NEKO]
Players
24 posts
2,285 battles

Hi Kpt_Charly, I'm a casual gamer looking for an active casual clan to regularly play in Divisions together for fun and more teamwork then just playing solo. I don't like to use voice chat so most clans will not suit me since they ask that from me. I play several times a week and have tier 4, 5, 6 and 7 at the moment. Do you guys play often and which tiers do you mostly play? I've recently joined another clan but they all play solo and never in a Division so I want to switch to another clan. My dad can maybe join as well. He's english is not very good, just very basic. We do use a lot of teamwork. We're both Dutch. I'm age 31 and he's 65   :)

[LOLZ]
Players
3 posts
371 battles

I play this account mostly during weekends, teir 4-6 destroyers and cruisers. Find me in the game, let's do some divisions.

[NEKO]
Players
24 posts
2,285 battles
3 hours ago, iberville said:

I play this account mostly during weekends, teir 4-6 destroyers and cruisers. Find me in the game, let's do some divisions.

Thanks for replying, but in the meantime I've joined another casual clan who invited me.

[C-N]
[C-N]
Players
5 posts
3,584 battles

Hi

The clan description do fit me perfectly. So i would like to help gather oil.

Will send a request in-game.