GO NAVY! Event

17 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,235 posts
2,834 battles

Captains, :cap_cool:

We proudly present new event called GO NAVY! 

Please leave here any feedback about this event.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,388 posts
14,109 battles

WTF?! Can I change teams for bribes?

shot-18_07.05_21_26.01-0939.thumb.jpg.00b135fcd8abf498c4667cfa9d67e194.jpg

[AEGIS]
Players
28 posts
7 minutes ago, JapLance said:

WTF?! Can I change teams for bribes?

shot-18_07.05_21_26.01-0939.thumb.jpg.00b135fcd8abf498c4667cfa9d67e194.jpg

yes, but it will be more difficult to gather the amount of tokens for the big rewards of loyalty ;)

Players
250 posts
1,332 battles

Looks like it should be fun. Looking forward to seeing what I'll actually be able to spend the loyalty tokens on on the live server, though, to decide whether I'd rather get those or the containers...

I wonder, though, whether caputred/assisted in capture ribbons should/could be rewarded with points as well, to encourage playing the objective more.

The Eagles camo looks great, looking forward to seeing the Sharks one at some point too I hope :)

[AEGIS]
Players
28 posts

when will we be able to skip the container animations? Especially for the "try your luck" one.

1 left-click should be enough.

Players
380 posts

Appreciated that there is an eye-icon to hide the eagle and shark permanent camouflages on the Worcester; hoping that also works on the art deco permoflages.

Players
251 posts
10,717 battles

It's very unclear how all of the different 'points' interact with each other. There was no simple explanation of how to obtain tokens or Loyalty, or what Loyalty does.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, 300ConfirmedKills sagte:

There was no simple explanation of how to obtain tokens or Loyalty, or what Loyalty does.

???

gn1.thumb.jpg.5443ac69a4c42900e079b5368f85d224.jpg

gn2.thumb.jpg.c3f93cc6a3d58ca8e4148ebdde279661.jpg

[UN]
Weekend Tester
812 posts
18,965 battles

Let the kill stealing games commence. We need a kill assist ribbon that's worth the same or even more than "landing the last hit".

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,523 battles

Im really not impressed with this system at all.

Feels very childish and something that belongs in a kids FIFA game where they can gather magical cards and lootboxes...

Sometimes you dont need to change something that works. Maybe focus on other issues that cause balance problems and map design.

Because the biggest issue for me at this point is the maps dont make most matches aggresive and end up in both teams hiding behind mountains for 80% of the time...

Make a SUEZ canal map two teams steam towards eachother full speed and clash ! Now thats some naval action

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts

So far I like it. Will continue to look for the things that could possibly change my mind though. :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,962 posts
5,901 battles
On 13-7-2018 at 10:24 AM, Skyllon said:

So far I like it. Will continue to look for the things that could possibly change my mind though. :Smile_trollface:

And have you found anything yet?

I don't really understand what the most smart thing to do will be, or if prices will change on the live server.

I never gotten many tokens to try out stuff with due to me not getting any when losing a scenario battle :Smile_hiding: (like Narai :Smile_sceptic:).

On 8-7-2018 at 12:06 PM, Fansadox said:

Because the biggest issue for me at this point is the maps dont make most matches aggresive and end up in both teams hiding behind mountains for 80% of the time...

Make a SUEZ canal map two teams steam towards eachother full speed and clash ! Now thats some naval action

Sounds to me like you will feel right at home in WoT.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, NothingButTheRain sagte:

I never gotten many tokens to try out stuff with due to me not getting any when losing a scenario battle :Smile_hiding: (like Narai :Smile_sceptic:).

I got the most of my tokens for loyality, some more from containers, enough to buy Tier X and camos...

Players
1,962 posts
5,901 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

I got the most of my tokens for loyality, some more from containers, enough to buy Tier X and camos...

Ah ok, I did switch sides once or twice I believe? :Smile_hiding:

Btw, I think that blue single-use shark camo looks really nice! :Smile_great:

I hope we can get more of them during the event (and that some CC like Flamu gives directions on what to do when you have a particular target for to get to for this event).

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 9 Minuten, NothingButTheRain sagte:

Ah ok, I did switch sides once or twice I believe? :Smile_hiding:

traitor, so you don't deserve any goodies :P

Vor 12 Minuten, NothingButTheRain sagte:

I hope we can get more of them during the event (and that some CC like Flamu gives directions on what to do when you have a particular target for to get to for this event).

as far as I could see those single use camos were available only in the specific team containers. The common container (that will be available also in the premium shop I guess) had 12/24 special signals, 10 shark tokens and 10 eagle tokens. So if someone is interested in the perma camos, he should be able to get them even without playing...

And at least the shark/eagle perma camos for the Worcester that were available for 125 tokens, were also available for 7.000 doubloons...

• Cool 1

[REME]
Players
16 posts
1,614 battles
On 06/07/2018 at 2:08 PM, RNjisus said:

when will we be able to skip the container animations? Especially for the "try your luck" one.

1 left-click should be enough.

Never had anything good from them anyway