Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Question

8 answers to this question

Players
4 posts
9,868 battles

ok. it seems to be a problem at my end. any idea why? I use clean version of wows with no single mod. The game is working fine. Never had any problems with it. Maybe some clue? Thanks

Players
2,786 posts
15,326 battles
18 minutes ago, SirFajberg said:

ok. it seems to be a problem at my end. any idea why? I use clean version of wows with no single mod. The game is working fine. Never had any problems with it. Maybe some clue? Thanks

Arsenal is still not working in game for You ? So that is a problem with your firewall configuration. If so then other WWW pages like premium shop, news and clan tabs should not working for You too. Anyway You can go to Arsenal in you windows Web browser clicking on link posted by me.

Sometimes some services are not working temporary too.

Players
4 posts
9,868 battles

Can't open it even in my browser. Checked Firefox, chrome and IE. Still nothing. so anoying.. It has not been working since the release...

[TEA]
Players
15 posts
8,793 battles

Same issue here. The firewall settings seem to allow all the WoWs stuff through, but the site is unavailible, regardless if it's in-game or in a browser. The game itself runs smoothly, no server connection problem.

Players
3 posts
9,966 battles
Hello
Unfortunately, in Windows 7 64bit it does not open the arsenal, even the page https://arsenal.worldofwarships.eu 
also does not open and on windows 10 it is not a problem

ser.jpg

Sign in to follow this