WG_Lumberjack

Server restart - 04/07/2018

5 comments in this topic

WG Staff
1,938 posts
3,360 battles

Dear Captains,

We are planning to have server restart tomorrow on 4th of July at 07:00am
Restart should take approximately 60 minutes.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[NKK]
Players
2 posts
10,855 battles

Thanks for letting us know, Lumberjack.

But is there a way WarGaming decides to inform us in a more clear way anytime the game is down for whatever reason? It would be nice not to have to dive into the forum every time something is wrong with the game. 

Good hunting.

Ll0p

• Cool 1

[-NBS-]
[-NBS-]
Players
80 posts
8 minutes ago, Ll0p said:

Thanks for letting us know, Lumberjack.

But is there a way WarGaming decides to inform us in a more clear way anytime the game is down for whatever reason? It would be nice not to have to dive into the forum every time something is wrong with the game. 

Good hunting.

Ll0p

I was actualy in Battle and twitching...

ALL respectfull games throw a scrolling title or a flashing title that says: server will be down for maintenance in 30-15-10-5 minutes accordingly to the message....

• Cool 1

Players
243 posts
2,605 battles

Will I get back my day of premium for putting your downtime in the only time slot I could play?

After all, every normal company waits for scheduled maintenance in order to fix other stuff.

Especially since the EU branch doesn`t even schedule maintenance during nighttime.

Taking money from people - especially something time-based - does come with responsibilities. That includes keeping servers up as much as possible and informing players in a proper manner (i.e. in the game or on the homepage) of unexpected downtimes. Makes one think just how WG is looking at its customers.

Sign in to follow this