Shaka_D

Looking for a clan

5 comments in this topic

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,431 posts
9,444 battles

Sorry folks, this is going to be to the point:

Looking for a clan to play clan wars with, but not one that needs me to be on every single night, i.e. more flexible or relaxed rules. I'm usually on most nights but sometimes disappear for family stuff and to get the odd beer from the fridge.

If you have rigid rules and hard-core requirements please don't pm me, I love you all but don't want to waste your time. If you're ok with a sometimes mouthy guy (I'm calming down with age but I get competitive - I try to win my games) please hook me up. I'm an aggressive player, much to my own demise, and looking to division up and do a few clan wars. When in a clan I don't enjoy petty in-clan fighting and insults, clan mates are brothers and stick up for each other no matter what.

Have a great day and apologies if we've ever had a run in in port chat after a battle -  no hard feelings, it's just me being me. I always apologise first though :)

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,248 posts
2,668 battles

If you like history too, come and check us out. We are very relaxed informal ,and real life will always be the priority.

• Cool 1

[GBONA]
Players
18 posts
13,409 battles

We are looking for players who respect everyone,use teamworkhave funplay in divisions, and clan battles.

Ideally you do need to speak some English, but not necessarily fluent. Have at least 50% winrate.

If you join please download Discord its free software so we can contact players easier, and communicate as a team easier whilst in battle. 

For an invite please contact us in game ( ThemistoclesXI or Poroeporoe)

We would love to hear from you!

Good luck fellow Captains.

[-ENF-]
Players
456 posts
6,193 battles

recruitment department

I think we can match your requirements ;)

Click on the image to get directed to our website and know more about us

If interested, then click on the "Recruitment" tab at our website top menu and submit an application

Cheers and Have fun

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this