Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Armoredwhale

Daily Challenge problem

37 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
5,823 battles

Yesterday I finished 1 Daily Challenge mission. Today I've done both of them. However, the counter remains 1/3, 1/9, and 1/20.  So it will be difficult to meet the goal.

Does anyone have a similar problem?

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,635 posts
8,549 battles

Are you sure you completed all 3 stages on both missions? That's 6 wins minimum.

[PUPSI]
Players
2 posts
11,751 battles

I have the same problem. Yesterday i completed the 2 chains and got 2/3 , 2/9  and 2/20 for the Challenges. Today i completed again both chains and the counters are stuck at 2/3 , 2/9 and 2/20.

Don't know if it's  working as intended. If anyone has an answer it would be great!

Beta Tester
14 posts
3,849 battles

Same problem here. Yesterday completed both missions, today first and got no progress.

[-GG-]
Players
192 posts
12,059 battles

WG fail or is it really so ?

Eg. on 4th July we have a 150 coal "daily bonus" for logging in.

But the daily bonus is also a reward for "daily missions" ? Then a reward for each part of stage one is "daily bonus x1" and for each stage of part two is "daily bonus x2" ??? Both stages have also a fixed reward in coal of 150/300.

So on 4th July the math is: 150+3x150+150+3x300+300 = 1950 coal ?????

It is repeatable six times through July and that would earn almost 12k coal just for playing on those days.

Is it true ?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,984 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, radius77 sagte:

Is it true ?

why not? Introducing a "shop" like an arsenal without possibilities to earn "cash" for this shop would be quite strange...

in total it can be nearly 23k, if you can collect all daily challenges and welcome bonuses...

[-GG-]
Players
192 posts
12,059 battles
1 minute ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

why not? in total it can be nearly 23k, if you can collect all daily challenges and welcome bonuses...

I just wondered because for other days those "daily rewards" are pretty meh ... and suddenly almost 2k coal for one day - well, great :Smile_popcorn:

[PUPSI]
Players
6,984 posts
Vor 1 Minute, radius77 sagte:

and suddenly almost 2k coal for one day - well, great

well, since 450 coal are independent from the type of daily reward you have the compare the other 1500 coal with for example 10 signals, 10 premiums consumables (= 225.000 credits), 10x 25.000 = 250.000 credits,...

And if you compare it with the prices for 20 signals in the arsenal, 1500 coal is imho not really "worth more"...

Alpha Tester
1,887 posts
5,686 battles

Well, it seems like today's missions do not count towards the progression missions. I completed both chains yesterday and while I have only completed the first one today, the progress is stuck at 2 out of 3/9/20. I even logged out to make sure that it wasn't an UI bug feature.

I think some fixing is in order, no? @MrConway @Tuccy @Kandly

EDIT: @Crysantos :Smile_trollface:

[BUCAN]
Players
1 post
6,559 battles

Yesterday I did the two series and they count, but today when I did the two they didn't go up... and I'm not sure if they are giving us the daily bonus for logging...

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,380 posts
11,991 battles

Thanks for highlighting this, I'll check on our end!

btw. do you have screenshots for me?

Greetings, Crysantos

[OCTO]
Players
895 posts
16,947 battles

I think that they meant to count daily chain (i.e. 2 X 3 missions) finished, but the translation department made a screw-up. It would make sense, as Hard one would require you to finish all missions (which are super easy BTW....) on 21 out of 30 days in a month - which is kinda OK.... 

[TOXIC]
Players
4,453 posts
11,405 battles

No missions yesterday but today I finished both chains. Nothing counted. Basically, WG f*cked up apparently - who's surprised? :Smile_teethhappy:

[-GG-]
Players
192 posts
12,059 battles
1 hour ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

well, since 450 coal are independent from the type of daily reward you have the compare the other 1500 coal with for example 10 signals, 10 premiums consumables (= 225.000 credits), 10x 25.000 = 250.000 credits,...

And if you compare it with the prices for 20 signals in the arsenal, 1500 coal is imho not really "worth more"...

but you can't get e.g. Musashi for flags or credits so your comparison is pointless

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,825 posts
40 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

shot-18_07.02_14_17.58-0970.thumb.jpg.1d9be92f1874c6f9e3c1fb355da2d311.jpg

As you can see, there is no mission progress for the Easy, Normal, and Hard chain mission. Yet the daily mission chain for today is complete.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
95 posts
5,245 battles
58 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

Is this one better?

2018.07.02-14.28.png

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,380 posts
11,991 battles

Thanks for the screenshots, we're checking!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,453 posts
11,405 battles
1 hour ago, radius77 said:

but you can't get e.g. Musashi for flags or credits so your comparison is pointless

You can stack signals to get freeXP for Musashi and normal XP for Yamato while coal won't buy you Yamato...

Sure, different things are different and depending on situation some people can have different use for different things, but it doesn't mean that it's impossible to compare (in fact, you first made a comparison).

Although, admittedly, as tempting as it seems, it's not exactly right to compare the rewards by checking how many signals one can get for the coal. Not because you can't buy Musashi for signals, though, but rather because signal prices in Arsenal are a bad joke. They're so ridiculously expensive that there could just as well not be an option to buy them (though it's certain that some people will get caught in this trap anyway and end up wasting their coal, that they initially seem to have lots of, on a handful of signals).

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,380 posts
11,991 battles

So guys,

Thank you for reporting this. Don't worry about your progress, it'll be added at a later point, we're aware of it and working on a fix for displaying the correct number.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 5

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,380 posts
11,991 battles

UPDATE: Issue should be fixed, please play 1 battle of any type, that should update the progress of the mission!

Please let me know whether it worked for you!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this