Sign in to follow this  
loppantorkel

Less crashes after last patch?

12 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
3,284 posts
13,012 battles

The sudden crashes in mid battle when something is spotted might have decreased. Now there's noticeable lagging - game freezes a fraction of a second - at few instances, and I expect CTD, but game resumes and no crash. Seems improved, not sure, but it feels like something changed with the new lag occurrences.

• Cool 2

[OCTO]
Players
895 posts
16,953 battles

No, actually much more according to a few of my mates and me. My client never used to crash and now it is every 10-15 games....

[PUPSI]
Players
6,985 posts
Vor 17 Stunden, loppantorkel sagte:

The sudden crashes in mid battle when something is spotted might have decreased. Now there's noticeable lagging - game freezes a fraction of a second - at few instances, and I expect CTD, but game resumes and no crash. Seems improved, not sure, but it feels like something changed with the new lag occurrences.

after the update 0.7.5. I had only a single crash, and now after 0.7.6. no crash at all, despite much playing. Well done :Smile_great:

[BAD-B]
Players
847 posts
2,483 battles

Well I had my first hard system crash in ... ever ? I had the game exe crash on me 2-3 times in the past, this time it was the first hard system crash. have not changed anything since the last windows 10 update couple of patches ago ...

[UNICS]
Players
3,284 posts
13,012 battles

I just had a 90's crash - momentarily a blue screen with giant text - complete reboot, not even to windows, ended up with a purple screen and nothing to do. Have to turn off the PC entirely to end it.

It this the end of the current build? Will the PC start again? You'll find out in the next episode.

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles
On 7/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, Zen71_sniper said:

No, actually much more according to a few of my mates and me. My client never used to crash and now it is every 10-15 games....

Same here...

I wonder when this greedy company will start to fixing and taking care of their servers.

Im in the mood right now (after ANOTHER DC in cruiser that caused me death) to tell a lot to this company but ill refrain myself not to get banned.

I contacted their support and as expected no help...

Tryed all possible solutions exept reinstal the Windows and game itself.

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
626 posts
15,443 battles

Have had quite a few crashes after 7.6's release...It's not fun for sure when you're in battle and have lost some battles due to it since it takes quite some time for the game to load back in.

[UNICS]
Players
3,284 posts
13,012 battles

Okay, there's probably no improvement. I still have the same occurring crash where the game locks up when I get spotted. First game of the session, in yugu, I spot a Benson, launch torps, press 1 to switch to guns, and it locks up. Always when there's some action about to happen, maybe because I press a number of buttons while things are popping up. Not sure, but always the same pattern.

[-420-]
Players
9 posts
3,021 battles

I usually don not have crashes but with this new patch I have twice tried to enter the battle with Iowa but the game crashes and I can not log in to the game until the battle ends.

And I gat pink status because of inactivity. :(

When the battle ends I can normally log into the port and cry over lose of credits and pink status.

Did somebody else had the same problem?

Players
169 posts
9,113 battles

Wows problems started as early as with update 7,2,I mean low fps,slideshow in game and sloppy port.Also I did not get any help from support.Then I made some tests with different bilds and the best what im using now for wows is

intel core i5

gtx1060

h97 gaming 3

Now it works as clockwork,fps 70-90 ,no lag in port or in game.

Personally I think they should came out from locker and say loud what properties your computer must have as their suggestions on main site aint working well.Also lots of people have problems because they have old Windows on computer

and Windows 10 also,I think that is the reason of crashes.

Sign in to follow this