Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DangerousDave2k

Do the 'Highest Score' stats show base XP?

11 comments in this topic

Players
204 posts
6,175 battles

I'm a bit confused why my highest XP scores for Lyon and Normandie are so high: I don't remember ever getting 2777 base XP for Normandie, and I don't remember getting 2490 for Lyon. Does Premium Time increase this figure by 50%? I got awarded some for completing the first campaign.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,453 posts
11,412 battles
26 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

I'm a bit confused why my highest XP scores for Lyon and Normandie are so high: I don't remember ever getting 2777 base XP for Normandie, and I don't remember getting 2490 for Lyon. Does Premium Time increase this figure by 50%? I got awarded some for completing the first campaign.

Yes. Unfortunately, all the "XP" values in stats are meaningless for comparisons against other players or even yourself (unless you run premium time constantly) because while signals, camos and other such bonuses don't factor in, the premium time is counted for whatever braindead reason. And, obviously, a somewhat good (for your standards) match with premium is therefore going to give you more of this almost base XP than a non-premium super-mega-awesome match of your life (again, by however high or low your standards are).

But it could've been worse, there was a time when we had "get X base XP in a single battle" missions also taking premium into account. Talk about P2W. Fortunately, that one "brilliant" idea got scrapped along the way and replaced by true base XP being counted for relevant missions.

Players
502 posts
7,904 battles

I have an "pemium pumped" but still amazing 4.979 XP in a Udaloi game. Man that was a crazy game !!

[SCRUB]
Players
5,453 posts
9,485 battles
11 minutes ago, Krikkio82 said:

I have an "pemium pumped" but still amazing 4.979 XP in a Udaloi game. Man that was a crazy game !!

5222 aka 3481 (old Minekaze) :Smile_great:

Players
502 posts
7,904 battles
3 minutes ago, aboomination said:

5222 aka 3481 (old Minekaze) :Smile_great:

Jeez bro !!!!
Good times those on old minekaze! Lucky me I got a Kami! :Smile_Default:
I don't know if I ever did better XP wise. I have Premium really rarely. Premium should not take in account, WG please

[CATS]
Players
16,875 posts
11,568 battles
1 hour ago, DangerousDave2k said:

I would help if you told us which highest score you mean.

Players
204 posts
6,175 battles

Can't understand that decision - now I can't compare my best ship performances because some of them were done with Premium active. Makes the stat pretty much worthless for me.

[SNUBS]
Players
1,303 posts
6,908 battles

xp is not really a stat to go  on annyways TBH 

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,289 posts
9,342 battles

Hi all,

IIRC at the beginning of the WoWs years ago (i.e. just after the Open BETA) the XP was not influenced by "Premium"...

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this