Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AnEvilJoke

2 Days, 2x Supercontainer, 2x Motor-Boost Mods???

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GOE]
Players
1,647 posts
6,951 battles

Well I know you don't like me and I start to dislike you but that was a good troll Wargaming!

 

[Edit]

trolldus72.png

 

Thank you for the Credits, I guess... At least now I can almost buy Edinburgh.

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,525 posts
9,851 battles

Tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense (as if WG gives a toss about you either which way).

 

Still, I guess karma got a double win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,707 battles
42 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

Well I know you don't like me and I start to dislike you but that was a good troll Wargaming!

 

[Edit]

trolldus72.png

 

Thank you for the Credits, I guess... At least now I can almost buy Edinburgh.

You can buy them in Arsenal for coal. I can't wait till we can sell these for coal. Oh wait, this is Wargaming. They would never introduce something like that. Instead they will introduce another sh*t like alumenium that you can earn by selling your organs to the russians.

Cos you know:

Ship XP

Commander XP

Free XP

Credits

Free Commander XP

Dubloons

Coal

Steel

Boxes

Flags

are just not enough..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,998 posts
10,396 battles

Pretty damn neat to have for DDs and french cruisers.

Imho second-best special upgrade to get after the Surveillance Radar upgrade (duh) for overall gameplay value.

 

At least you're not sitting on several handfuls of spotter plane and damage control party upgrades like me ...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,436 posts
3,322 battles

Useful for DD's, and French cruisers (t6 and up) and battleships (t8 and up)..

 

Personally I'd like to have more of them than the one I've gotten so far. :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,418 posts
7,954 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Pretty damn neat to have for DDs and french cruisers.

Imho second-best special upgrade to get after the Surveillance Radar upgrade (duh) for overall gameplay value.

 

At least you're not sitting on several handfuls of spotter plane and damage control party upgrades like me ...

This!

 

I think the speedboosts modules are very useful, especially on French cruisers and any DD I guess. The active time of the speed boost consumable is pretty long, so the added duration is pretty good.

 

I'd be very happy with 2 supercrates the last few days. Today I gotten TYL with 4 deto flags (no duplicate). Then my second one was...another 4 deto flags (no duplicate again). I don't play DD atm so I got tons of those deto flags, they are the most common ones in my stock and I hardly ever blow up anyway.

And now someone is complaining about free 1.2m credits? The speedboost modules are pretty good. It's the repair ones I end up never using, even the spotter plane modules found some use in my fleet :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
Players
895 posts
16,953 battles
3 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Pretty damn neat to have for DDs and french cruisers.

Imho second-best special upgrade to get after the Surveillance Radar upgrade (duh) for overall gameplay value.

 

At least you're not sitting on several handfuls of spotter plane and damage control party upgrades like me ...

^ this. Mandatory upgrade if you play IJN, even RU DDs and Frenchies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,169 posts

As people have said, I agree.

 

Speedboost module is useful.

Spotter plane and Damage Control mods, now they're pretty useless and I've got 2 of each after already selling off several.

From my 6 campaign supercontainers I've had 2x50 camo's I won't use, 100 Zulu flags (meh), 7 days premium and something else so uninteresting I don't even remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GOE]
Players
1,647 posts
6,951 battles
6 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

You can buy them in Arsenal for coal. I can't wait till we can sell these for coal. Oh wait, this is Wargaming. They would never introduce something like that. Instead they will introduce another sh*t like alumenium that you can earn by selling your organs to the russians.

Cos you know:

Ship XP

Commander XP

Free XP

Credits

Free Commander XP

Dubloons

Coal

Steel

Boxes

Flags

are just not enough..

 

This is the main reason why I think for a while now about quitting, not that anyone would give a flying f... about me but yeah...

Electronic "Arts" should buy Wargaming, so they can show Dice how to scam people the right way. :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
4,253 posts
7,934 battles

gets the most universally useful (Radar might or might not be better after the nerf, but is good on far fewer ships) special module, twice.

still complains.

 

typical for this playerbase... :fish_palm:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GOE]
Players
1,647 posts
6,951 battles
14 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

gets the most universally useful (Radar might or might not be better after the nerf, but is good on far fewer ships) special module, twice.

still complains.

 

typical for this playerbase... :fish_palm:

 

English isn't my first language but where did you see there any complains? :cap_yes:

Or is it just the usual "Look at me my stats are purple!" Cruiser player +1 post for getting "something done"?

Just curious... :fish_palm:

 

(See, I also just can throw an allegation in the room)

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

idk why are you complaining.. 115 signals containers since last SC.

 

i saw someone say 3-5% chance for SC? tell that to WG...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

I need those. Can I have some?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
5,227 battles

Well I've received spotting aircraft three times and surveillance radar three times, and both in a row.

 

Not a single engine boost yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GG-]
Players
193 posts
12,071 battles

lucky you. my last 2 supercontainers were 2 x 100 detonation flags .................................... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
[BOBS3]
Players
108 posts
2,041 battles

I got a supercontainer at the weekend and got 50,000 XP. Enabled me to finally get Conqueror :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[3STG]
Players
17 posts
7,187 battles

ELITIST! I got 2x Spotting Aircraft Modification 1 from the first 2 supers that I got from the hit hard campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
2 hours ago, SlingaDing said:

I got a supercontainer at the weekend and got 50,000 XP. Enabled me to finally get Conqueror :-)

850 battles.. someone doesnt want musashi/kronshtadt/nelson :Smile_trollface:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BASIC]
Players
54 posts
15,490 battles

That's nothing. I just had 5 (yes five!) supecontainers in a row with 50 camos. Too bad i already swim in it. So git gud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×