Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Game crashes / Critical Errors.

3 comments in this topic

Players
1,109 posts
8,557 battles

Since the update I have had today 3 critical errors and a program failure, after a game ends where the program just stops working, not had this before the update, does anyone have any ideas?

Have a screenshot of the last failure.

Screenshot (82).png

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,556 battles

Today we had something weird in clanwar, 2 from us in Zao and Hindenburg are fighting an enemy Zao on their A cap and suddenly both of us get a disconnect and been thrown to login screen!

When we log in again and are back in the game 1 was killed and the other very low on HP so we lost the fight against the enemy Zao and then also the match because of it!

Thx WG!

[_SM_]
Players
269 posts
10,595 battles

Yesterday my keyboard jammed totally(not games fault).I run with full speed to backline in enemy side and get not killed(with Shima)thanks for consealment.I was hugging that line and was not able to do nothing with keyboard when there come enemy shima something 5 k hp left.He just run to close without shooting torps...maby thinking to take easy candy with guns.but my mouse worked well and I sunk that Shima fast...I think it was surprise to him when I shot my first salvo to his bow just under the turrets(he was totally broadside). :-)

Sign in to follow this