You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiscando

Captains with special skills

8 comments in this topic

[R0GUE]
[R0GUE]
Players
9 posts
8,750 battles

Hi, I dont know if this topic was already discussed, couldn't find it by search;

so, we have some ship captains with special skills in game like USN  John Doe (formerly Steven Seagal) 

and HMS  Jack Dunkirk that I have and I noticed that Dunkirk has 3 special skills and John Doe just two?

Also Dunkirk has more "valuable" specials.

Any other  special captains in game, sometimes I have long pauses from playing so I have only two of the above?

And If You have those or other special captains, which ship do You put them in?

[R0GUE]
[R0GUE]
Players
9 posts
8,750 battles

tnx, I know wikia but didnt look for captains, anyway which ships do you play em?

[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
5,227 battles

Jack Dunkirk is on Lion, Nelson, Duke of york and Warspite, Jean-Jacques Honorè is on Richelieu and John Doe is on Phoenix (Just because I don't really have a better place for him currently).

Isoroku Yamamoto I'm putting in Akizuki and no idea about Halsey.

Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

John (Steven) will stuck at Missouri. Jack on Monqueror, JJ Honore is traveling through my French BB line. Iso Yama is rotting in the baracks ( don't care for the fireworks, the once in a million first blood/ Kraken). Just as the special German captain is (didn't remember his name TBH, because he has the worst skills for me in this game).

Players
1,063 posts
8,054 battles

Got my Jack Dunkirk on Lion/Nelson too. He's just perfect for those zombie BB's.

John Doe found a home in the new T6 Pensacola. That ship really benefits of the buffed Expert Marksman and Expert Loader.

Yamamoto is on Fuso, Anime Kongos, Zucchini and Mikasa.

[TTT]
Players
4,253 posts
7,934 battles

Dunkirk 1 on Belfast/Fiji, Dunkirk 2 might go to Mino or Conqueror if I ever bother bumping him up to 19pts

Ex-Seagal is on Des Memes, Halsey will probably go to Monty

Yamamoto is on Zao although I might consider moving him to Akizuki/Harugumo line once those show up, just for the sheer amount of coloured tracers...

Honores are on Republique and Henri, gotta love that improved AR!