You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Next t9 xp premium?

22 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
1,230 posts
3,318 battles

Do we have any idea of when the next t9 xp premium will be available, and what it will be?

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles

TBH I think its way to soon for that. We got Musashi not so long ago, + Kron.

But rumors are, next freemium ship will be DD.

[CATS]
Players
16,785 posts
11,552 battles

Rumor has it that WG is working on USS Alaska.

We have no information if she will be a Free XP, Premium or Steel Ship.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,589 posts
13,507 battles
15 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

pfff beter wg makes for me prem CV on t9

Don't think WG wants to be in the business of losing money by making a ship for the 10 CV mains out there. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
887 posts
7,929 battles
21 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Don't think WG wants to be in the business of losing money by making a ship for the 10 CV mains out there. :Smile_teethhappy:

Nah, he wont play it unless its broken and op like Saipan. 

• Funny 1

[NED]
Players
1,694 posts
6,400 battles

Hmm either a DD or a more traditional cruiser instead of the BB light that is the khronstadt would please me.

Alaska would be great but i think its more a tier X

[SCRUB]
Players
7,963 posts
10,335 battles

Alaska would be an obvious option since Kronshtadt went ahead and set the precedent and we know that ship is in the works. Plus I'm rather certain that at least the NA server would erupt like Mount St.Helens if WG decided to lock the Alaska behind a Steelwall (plus we already have the Stalingrad coming to fulfill that particular niche with the same ship concept as Steel reward ship).

Well, WG being WG I wouldn't put it past them to just don't give a flying **** and make the Alaska largely inaccessible to many people (cuz nyet russian, tovarish), but on the other hand I'm damn positive that a whole gaggle o' 'muricans would happily spend money to convert elite ship XP to free XP just to get the Alaska, sooo ...

And then there's the thing about WG wanting to introduce a DD as a free XP premium, but since we know basically nothing more than their sentiment there I presume there's not much of a handful to grasp on that front yet.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
546 posts
8,459 battles

I hope Alaska is a free exp ship, she suits the criteria and would be nice for everyone to have a chance at getting her.

But if next one was a DD as well, I wouldn't mind that.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,931 posts
6,249 battles

Here is the next Free XP ship in the works... The USS Floating Tub :Smile_trollface:82865924.jpg.15bc43b3cd6f91ef1947427874abafd2.jpg

Ok joke aside, i am betting on Alaska, but that one is stilll well long away, one day i hope to see Ishikari aswell :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,159 posts
4,678 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

TBH I think its way to soon for that. We got Musashi not so long ago, + Kron.

But rumors are, next freemium ship will be DD.

Sub_Octavian said that they are searching for a premium DD to sell for free XP. We have no indication of its tier (it could be a T7 like Nelson).

USS Alaska has already been leaked as a futur premium. As it is an equivalent of Kronshtadt, we can assume it could be the next T9 premium (or a possible future reward ship for RB or CB).

• Cool 1

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

Alaska would be an obvious option since Kronshtadt went ahead and set the precedent and we know that ship is in the works. Plus I'm rather certain that at least the NA server would erupt like Mount St.Helens if WG decided to lock the Alaska behind a Steelwall (plus we already have the Stalingrad coming to fulfill that particular niche with the same ship concept as Steel reward ship).

Adding Alaska behind a steel wall would certainly alienate them from the NA server, sorta negating their efforts into cohersing players to come back to the NA server.

The first moment I learned of Kronstadt, I thought "This is so perfect for Alaska!" and I really want that ship, if only because it's so odd, because it was really build and because I think it's a beautiful ship.

WG would likely shoot themselves in the foot if it's something harder to get then for fxp at tier 9 (be it behind a steel wall or as a clan/ranked only reward ship in any imaginable way).

1 hour ago, Exocet6951 said:

De Grasse ship, Baguette Atlanta waifu

One day, my Baguette Atlanta waifu, one day...

Looks interesting! But isn't there already a De Grasse in the game? It's a different ship then?

27 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

HMS Vanguard one day perhaps.

I think adding Vanguard at some point is kinda a nobrainer here :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
40 minutes ago, NoirLotus said:

Sub_Octavian said that they are searching for a premium DD to sell for free XP. We have no indication of its tier (it could be a T7 like Nelson).

USS Alaska has already been leaked as a futur premium. As it is an equivalent of Kronshtadt, we can assume it oculd be the next T9 remium (or a possible future reward ship for RB or CB).

For 750k fxp I think the DD-831 USS Goodrich would be fitting :Smile_great: (mostly due to its name :Smile_trollface:).

[WCWVE]
Players
862 posts
12,997 battles

I would like to see the Shinano as t9 free xp premium ship

• Cool 3

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
18 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

I would like to see the Shinano as t9 free xp premium ship

As much as I dislike CVs in randoms...I fully agree with this :Smile_great:

But I'm gonna wait and see what Alaska will bring, it's a ship I really wanted and I hope it's not gonna be a letdown in any way (especially if it's gonna be expensive).

[BOBS3]
[BOBS3]
Players
422 posts
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Looks interesting! But isn't there already a De Grasse in the game? It's a different ship then?:Smile_great:

Same ship. The De Grasse in the game is how she was originally designed, but her construction was interrupted by World War Two. So when she was eventually completed and commissioned in the 1950s it was as an anti-aircraft cruiser in the configuration shown in the picture. 

• Cool 1

Players
5,156 posts
8,071 battles
1 hour ago, NoirLotus said:

Porter/Somers class, basically Freedom Akizuki

[SCRUB]
Players
607 posts
5,943 battles

If we consider that freePex ships are for now one per nation, then I have a strong feeling it will be a German or French one. I don't know about German T9 real ship material but I have an idea about the French one, which was already featured by WG in Naval Legends : French Destroyer Maillé-Brézé.

[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
5,227 battles
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

Porter/Somers class, basically Freedom Akizuki

You could also have Bagley-class vessel as a more torpedo focused destroyer.

Not sure how popular that'd be but hey, idea's an idea.