Sign in to follow this  
Kevbar

Clan Tag Only?

7 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester
680 posts
5,443 battles

I've previously been in a clan (AWG) for best part of a year and loved it, however, for personal reasons I decided to quit as I could no longer commit to Divs, Clan activities or even voice comms (TS etc) and felt that I was just taking without giving anything back although it didn't start that way.

What I am looking for is purely a clan tag in order to benefiit from Port bonuses by collecting Oil. That will be my input.

I don't want to Div, do comms, play CW's, training, or contribute to clan based forums. In fact, anything that involves any kind of social interraction at all. Maybe occasionally, but let's assume not.

I really don't mean to sound rude, but sadly, that's just the way it is for me at the moment.

So, if any such clan exists, please give me a shout.

OR

If any clan is willing to accept me just to make up numbers and add to the oil store that would be acceptable to me. If I needed to drop to make room for more interractive players I would understand and drop immediately without malice, grudge or complaint. I might target you specifically if I ever see you sailing under Red colours but hey....

Yours Aye.

Kevbar.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,482 posts
6,702 battles

You're welcome in our clan....what you've said is basically all we ask.... You can play with us, or if you want you can never ever interact with other members in any way, the only thing you have to do is contribute a little oil to the clan every now and then.

[-ENF-]
Players
456 posts
6,193 battles

I can understand from your words and tone of typing, that you passed through a very unpleasant experience with your old clan which made you reject all kinds of communications and socializing... I am sorry to see some players reach this point, but I can understand that some people have unpleasant natures such as being a troll to others and call that being "Salty" or other actions from the same kind. 

I wish I could show you that in ENF we have a different point of view about being social, which is totally free from being salty or trolling others etc..

All I can say is that if you ever decided to give yourself another chance with a proper socializing clan, then we will have open arms for you

Good luck in your future decisions and thanks for reading my crappy words lol :)

Elite Naval Forces Official Website

regards,

NightHawk

[HOO]
Beta Tester
680 posts
5,443 battles

Thanks everyone for your invites (in game), pm's and comments here etc. All appreciated and under consideration. :fish_book:

2 hours ago, NightHawkish said:

I can understand from your words and tone of typing, that you passed through a very unpleasant experience with your old clan which made you reject all kinds of communications and socializing.

Have to point out NightHawk that the problem is purely at my end and had nothing to do with my previous clan AWG. There were some problems a while back where a few members left and started their own clan/s, which are doing well, but I was not involved in any of the shenanigans and am happy to shout an "Ahoy" in their general direction whenever I see them from whichever clan they happen to be in.

I'm only making a point of this because I mentioned my old clan (AWG) in my original post and don't want any misconceptions aimed at them as I greatly enjoyed my time with them whilst I was active socially, however, I understand your sentiment and why you might think so from the way I worded it but a massive THANK YOU :Smile_great: for actually caring about some random stranger that you will never meet. (Apologies for the overlong sentence!!)

Is this you by any chance?

Nighthawk

:Smile_sceptic:

Kindest regards, Kevbar.

[HOO]
Beta Tester
680 posts
5,443 battles

Thank you to all of the above for considering me and sending me an invite in-game (including The Lost Pirates clan, who haven't posted here) but I have managed to wrangle my way into another clan through the back door, kind of. Even though they are a social clan, they have kindly (some may say 'misguidedly) accepted me under the following terms as requested in my first post " if any clan is willing to accept me just to make up numbers and add to the oil store..."

Good luck with your recruiting and if it doesn't work out for some reason, I hope you might consider me again in the future.

Yours Aye, Kevbar :Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this