Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BLUB__BLUB

Hire / Lease /Lend-lease Premium ships?

5 comments in this topic

Players
2,834 posts
3,151 battles

Hi WOWs fans, and also to @MrConway

here's an idea - it might have com up before, but I could not find anything in 'search'.

How about RENTING/LEASING premium ships? 

The trouble is, choosing a ship to buy is pretty much a gamble. 

Personally I am doubting between he getting the Hood or the Warspite. 

Both seem likely candidates,. I enjoy big fat BBs and I also like the RN cruisers.

Since they do not come much fatter than the Good Old Warspite... that is an option.

And since the Hood is a faster but less armoured BB (it is more like a cruiser) would be eligible too. 

If I could try - say <E5 and have it 'lend-lease' for the weekend - I'd certainly try it. And then buy it if I like. 

They do that with cars too (and all other sorts of stuff). You rent/lease it for a certain amount,.

And then after the rent/lease period you can buy it, receiving the already paid rent/lease as a discount. 

I have seen a few people that bought DD Gallant after the 'operation Dunkirk'. 

If we had the Hood in such an operation (I'm not much good at DDs...) I think you'd have had another sale. 

Well the ideal would of course be to have missions in which you'd get a ship (like the Gallant) and hope they buy it afterwards.

But that would be a lot of work... not gonna happen... 

Maybe a 'rental package' would be good too - have acces to all premiums over the weekend,

and after that buy any of the 'leased' premium ships, for a discount (the discount being the price what you paid for the weekend-rental).

EDIT: you could, with the 'rental', have a voucher code for a discount on something to make it simpler. 

I know it would solve my decision - and it might help others.

Also, if alreday paid the rent, they might buy a ship (or maybe more)

while otherwise they would not gamble if they are not sure if they like it or not.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,875 posts
11,568 battles

Is already part of the game as selective offers, selective in the meaning of extremly rare.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,650 posts
2,443 battles
1 hour ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Hi WOWs fans, and also to @MrConway

here's an idea - it might have com up before, but I could not find anything in 'search'.

How about RENTING/LEASING premium ships? 

The trouble is, choosing a ship to buy is pretty much a gamble. 

Personally I am doubting between he getting the Hood or the Warspite. 

Both seem likely candidates,. I enjoy big fat BBs and I also like the RN cruisers.

Since they do not come much fatter than the Good Old Warspite... that is an option.

And since the Hood is a faster but less armoured BB (it is more like a cruiser) would be eligible too. 

If I could try - say <E5 and have it 'lend-lease' for the weekend - I'd certainly try it. And then buy it if I like. 

They do that with cars too (and all other sorts of stuff). You rent/lease it for a certain amount,.

And then after the rent/lease period you can buy it, receiving the already paid rent/lease as a discount. 

I have seen a few people that bought DD Gallant after the 'operation Dunkirk'. 

If we had the Hood in such an operation (I'm not much good at DDs...) I think you'd have had another sale. 

Well the ideal would of course be to have missions in which you'd get a ship (like the Gallant) and hope they buy it afterwards.

But that would be a lot of work... not gonna happen... 

Maybe a 'rental package' would be good too - have acces to all premiums over the weekend,

and after that buy any of the 'leased' premium ships, for a discount (the discount being the price what you paid for the weekend-rental).

EDIT: you could, with the 'rental', have a voucher code for a discount on something to make it simpler. 

I know it would solve my decision - and it might help others.

Also, if alreday paid the rent, they might buy a ship (or maybe more)

while otherwise they would not gamble if they are not sure if they like it or not.

I like this idea, I'll suggest it. Thanks!

Players
2,834 posts
3,151 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Is already part of the game as selective offers, selective in the meaning of extremly rare.

I have never seen it, the only thing I have seen is players buying a lot of Gallants after operation Dunkirk.
Since you could only use them in Dunkirk, that means those players had bought them. 

At least that seems to be some 'ships sold' for WoWS. With the money earned they can solve stuff or make n mnore maps.

Although I of course hope they make more 'operations'.

If there is an option doing so already, where? 

Sign in to follow this