Sign in to follow this  
Wildf1re

Sluggish interface with latest update

5 comments in this topic

Players
185 posts
3,446 battles

Ad pr the title. I experience sluggishness in  the interface after the latest update - not only in port which seems to have become even slower than usual when changing e.g. between port, modules, exterior etc. Also so in game in battle, keys seems "sticky", don't react as fast as usual and at times not at all.

• Cool 2

Players
49 posts
3,411 battles
On 6/30/2018 at 12:26 AM, Wildf1re said:

Ad pr the title. I experience sluggishness in  the interface after the latest update - not only in port which seems to have become even slower than usual when changing e.g. between port, modules, exterior etc. Also so in game in battle, keys seems "sticky", don't react as fast as usual and at times not at all.

I also experience serious fps drop with 0.7.6.0 patch. My comp is not a monster but it was fine. But with 0.7.6.0 it's no longer playable for me. Can you guys at Wargaming use same techniques to find the problem as you have used 0.7.2.0?

Players
42 posts

I have the same issues since patch0.7.6.0,game is very slow at starting up and in port also,didn't had this with previous patches our updates.

Quality Poster
1,676 posts
8,660 battles

@Wildf1re

Regarding issues in battle, do you notice any lag spikes?

Players
185 posts
3,446 battles
6 hours ago, TheCinC said:

@Wildf1re

Regarding issues in battle, do you notice any lag spikes?

Nope. Connection is rock steady, it's only the fps in game that sometime drops heavily and then the mentioned sluggishness also in port. All drivers - and I mean all - are updated etc. If fps drop in game sometimes restarting the game fixes it, sometimes I'll have to restart the damn PC. I have no issues in other games or fps intensive programmes, long story short all points to a memory leak in wows - the same thing that's been going on for several updates and they said they fixed. Anyway the interface sluggishness is pretty persistent while fps drop are typically occurring after many battles or if it's been idle for an hour or so.

Sign in to follow this