Crysantos

[PSA] Massachusetts available for Early Access

12 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,375 posts
11,989 battles

Greetings Captains,

Many of you have been anxiously awaiting the release of the USS Massachusetts and we're happy to announce it will be available to players very soon!  For those of you who have a Premium Account however we have even better news!  Starting today, those with a Premium Account can purchase the Massachusetts right now in the Premium Shop in three available packages (make sure you're logged in on the portal to see the offer). Stay tuned for more info!

Your World of Warships Team

[BUSHI]
Players
3,298 posts
17,096 battles
10 minutes ago, aquiles7389 said:

I'm premium....can't see the offer :fish_palm:

Reload a game, relog to web page or just wait a few minutes. Had the same thing.

[TEA]
Players
1,195 posts
4,982 battles

Whats the point in buying the Massachusetts? The only difference between it and the Alabama is that it has better AA and 3k more HP. However the range of the main battery guns is lacking at 18.3km compared to Alabama's 21.1km.

Why not give it better range?

• Cool 3

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles
9 hours ago, HMS_Argosax said:

Whats the point in buying the Massachusetts? The only difference between it and the Alabama is that it has better AA and 3k more HP. However the range of the main battery guns is lacking at 18.3km compared to Alabama's 21.1km.

Why not give it better range?

Better faster heal and 2ndrys that can go over 11km with  the right build

[4_0_4]
Players
5,220 posts
11,382 battles
On 29.6.2018 at 6:32 PM, Crysantos said:

Greetings Captains,

Many of you have been anxiously awaiting the release of the USS Massachusetts and we're happy to announce it will be available to players very soon!  For those of you who have a Premium Account however we have even better news!  Starting today, those with a Premium Account can purchase the Massachusetts right now in the Premium Shop in three available packages (make sure you're logged in on the portal to see the offer). Stay tuned for more info!

Your World of Warships Team

Hmm, are you trying to make premium more valuable? :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

Players
63 posts
6,676 battles

I had a popup ingame offering this, but was about to close down for the night ...

Still i wanted this ship, but now it's gone ... will it be back by any chance ?!?!?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,983 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, Fluesmaekkeren sagte:

Still i wanted this ship, but now it's gone ... will it be back by any chance ?!?!?

it is still in the shop if your pemium is still active and you are logged in

Players
1,914 posts
7,119 battles

Always wanted it so got it. I play BBs to chill and unwind in and love brawlers after playing my CV's and cruisers.

I love it and that's from someone who also has the Bama and love that too (got free from container many moons ago). Although I hated the NC? I know, go figger :Smile_amazed:

If you are unsure then just fire away with questions chaps, few of us have them and can give their opinions on it.  It's not a cheap ship ££££ and with so many around, it's not a easy choice now-a-days.

In a nutshell.....It's balanced and such a fun ship to play.  It really is, might not be competitive, but it's fun in randoms.  But you need a 18-19 Point captain right from the start and is only really usable on this ship.

I can foresee quite a few of these knocking around when anyone can buy it.  

Sign in to follow this