Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

Buff Worcester

25 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles

...it's just sooo underpowered, blapped by looking on it, impossible to even hit the area where a barn is in with it, spotted from the moon and on top (even though: RAdoOOr), IT AIN'T GOT TORPEDOES?!?! what oversight is this? da hell, at least give her atlanta torps. it really need more gimmicks!11!11!111!!!

p.s.: to all the stats*edited*, i do EXACTLY know how all in this game works, as 20 matches off my battlecount been in ranked and randoms. but there's so many cheetaaahs spotting me through islands or while i'm invincible in my smoke! WG really has to do something against those cheetaahs!!11!1! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, really.... u can recognize them by the 'lil sign in the teamslist before them, usually labelled as cheetaahws "A", cheetaahs "B" and such. sometimes there's different cheats on several cheetaah groups on teams... disgusting!11!!11!1111

Spoiler

be kind plz, its like my 1st attempt in this speshUl genre and someone had to be 1st i guess :Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding:.... seriously: who da hell thought it's a good idea to give me a t10 atlanta :Smile_amazed:?! THAAAANK U :Smile_great::Smile_playing: #njoyitwhileitlasts

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 10
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
2 minutes ago, FallenOrchid said:

Too obvious... You wasted your chance for a good troll.

yeah, i know :Smile_smile:..... wanted it all i guess, scrubbed :Smile_sad:.... indeed i'd take torps though :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_child:

just couldn't write it as i would mean it serious lol, much to learn i have

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,480 posts
5,953 battles

That ship is awesome!

The problem is between chair and the monitor!

Git gud scrub!

Next time try to be less toxic!

I've just checked your stats and they clearly show you don't.... Oh crap!

Just to make you a little happy!

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
16 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

It was close though. +1 for trying. :Smile_Default:

thank u kindly, +1 4 recognizing my effort :Smile_medal:

7 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

That ship is awesome!

The problem is between chair and the monitor!

Git gud scrub!

Next time try to be less toxic!

I've just checked your stats and they clearly show you don't.... Oh crap!

Just to make you a little happy!

:Smile_teethhappy:..... now we're gettin closer to the art i guess, thx from happy wastee :Smile_great:... p.s.: guess the crap was too hard to bare, like the red on monitor turned into ur own bleeding eyes :Smile_child:

• Cool 2

Players
887 posts
7,929 battles

@MrWastee: TO THE BRIG WITH YOU, SCRUB! You going to be scrubbing everyones decks come tomorrow. 

The only Wooster ive had the chance of meeting ate 2 citadels and spent the rest of the game playing properly, i.e. hugging rock waifus. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
16 minutes ago, DJ_Die said:

@MrWastee: TO THE BRIG WITH YOU SCRUB! You going to be scrubbing everyones decks come tomorrow. 

The only Wooster ive had the chance of meeting ate 2 citadels and spent the rest of the game playing properly, i.e. hugging rock waifus. :Smile_trollface:

...did we meet in battle yesterday?! :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_child:..... well, anyone may doubting, thisd is how it goes with scrubs!1!!.... thats just the apperetif(? :D).... after each clanbattle session i gotta remove the scratches from the sunken ships camos and repaint em all on my own ^^ :Smile_sad:...

#didisaythat?!didithinkthat?! :Smile_veryhappy:

12 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Awful trolling xD

this... from u.... my heart feels touched  :Smile_medal:.... now get ya hands off me!11!11! :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles
3 hours ago, MrWastee said:

yeah, i know :Smile_smile:..... wanted it all i guess, scrubbed :Smile_sad:.... indeed i'd take torps though :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_child:

just couldn't write it as i would mean it serious lol, much to learn i have

You proved your clan title at least :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

only saying one little word (again):

[SCRUB]

:Smile_sceptic:

yeah i know, it's "pathetic" :Smile_veryhappy:.... c'mon, not at least a bit of art-work in the overall composition?! :Smile_trollface:

1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

Trolling rated at 3/10. Sorry

21 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

You proved your clan title at least :Smile_coin:

Spoiler

:Smile_child::Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

Trolling rated at 3/10. Sorry

That low rating? Even new all-female Ghostbusters movie got better rating for trolling.

Tsc tsc tsc.

29 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

yeah i know, it's "pathetic" :Smile_veryhappy:.... c'mon, not at least a bit of art-work in the overall composition?! :Smile_trollface:

Yes, a bit :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles

VERY IMPOrTENT EDIT!!111!!1!1!:

all sey wowchester is good shot on air target. LIYYYY!!11!11!11.... WITH BiG GUNS IN AIR MATCH HOLE, NO HIT IN AIR!!!1!!1!111

REFUND ME WG AND GIVE DUBLOOP BEKK

Spoiler

guess i need a bit more of that lol :Smile_bajan2:... now off to get some cheese :Smile_smile::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
1 hour ago, Mahaaret said:

Never have i seen so many trolls gather in a single thread. WOW's Forum needs cleaning up fast

butbut.... tell how to shoot plan and i stepp

28 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Dude... 3500 damage per second with AA guns... That SCREAMS "NERF!!" everywhere!

:Smile_amazed:... just to be sure: u DID READ before u wrote, did u?:Smile_unsure:

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, Mahaaret said:

Never have i seen so many trolls gather in a single thread. WOW's Forum needs cleaning up fast

attachment.php?attachmentid=92851

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
3,987 posts
14,871 battles
8 hours ago, MrWastee said:

u can recognize them by the 'lil sign in the teamslist before them, usually labelled as cheetaahws "A", cheetaahs "B" and such

Darn... it's the A, Bs and Cs? And I though them naughty peoples were marked by the [SCRUBS] in front of their names... silly me...

:Smile-_tongue:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,486 posts
19,263 battles
20 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Darn... it's the A, Bs and Cs? And I though them naughty peoples were marked by the [SCRUBS] in front of their names... silly me...

:Smile-_tongue:

thx i can drop that perfect quote :Smile_veryhappy::~"wth...shhhh.... don't tell them".... or how 'bout:"...no way, that's [SKRUBS], l2 read"/"coZ everyone can write there in brackets as pleased, coZ cheetaahZ" :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

[NOCAP]
Players
329 posts
14,033 battles

The irony is in the fact that it will probably happen given all the bloody crying over the years by the less-than-able-ones.

• Cool 1