Sign in to follow this  
yohane1

AA range and dpm need rebalance on Cruiser/BB

5 comments in this topic

[OP]
Beta Tester
260 posts
18,100 battles

As an honorable and respected CV player i think i'm alowed to say that now that theres an extra anti CV ship with huge AA it becomes by the day more unplayable for a carrierplayer to play this.

I know that you guys @ wargaming are working on it. And that's great. However. Please do keep in mind with the reworks of CV that the power of surface ships in their AA is insane.

When 2 equally good cv players are facing one another its not about how good they are, but more about how well the surface ships are able to take down the high AA ships.

Or facing from the other side, how well your high AA ships are able to hide behind mountains to survive and be helpfull for the Aerial dominance.

CV's aren't overpowered for a long time nomore since players begin to realise they can stack their aa together by the so-called "blobbing up" and moving together. That's good from their perspective and i would do the same ofcourse.

Altho, finding wandered targets over the 8.6km AA range (in a 30-40km map) makes the AA range extremely high.

CV"s striking potentional in some games is lowered to 2 strikes a game.
Ofcourse this doens't happen all games yet, im thankfull for that. But it happens way more often then before.

I believe that many more cv players have the same feeling towards this and it would be nice if Wargaming can take a look at the AA ranges or maximum number of AA in a certain area to rebalance the CV's striking power to the Cruisers and Battleships their AA range and dpm.

@MrConway @Tuccy

Thank you for reading this in an honest way.

regards,

Yohane1

[OP]
Beta Tester
260 posts
18,100 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Guess what happens during the CV rework... but not before

Nothing is mentioned about AA tho ;)

Players
58 posts
3,510 battles

There is no reason not to at least try to balance out AA damage before some rework they keep talking about, for all we know that rework might take untill the end of this year, perhapse even longer.

Then constantly using the excuse of the rework would result in a unplayable situation for CV players.

Sign in to follow this