Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nechrom

Massachusetts & Monaghan in the premium shop

42 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,685 posts
8,648 battles

Now I just need to figure out how to best whip up a special captain for the Massachusetts.

I have plenty of 10 pointers, but that won't do for a secondary meme-build.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,323 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, tenacious_torps sagte:

I am logged in, no Massa tho. Am I on some sort of naughty list again? :D

just checked, still there. Have you looked on the specials tab on the right?

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts
4 minutes ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

just checked, still there. Have you looked on the specials tab on the right?

yup, monaghan and indianapolis, that's all

Weekend Tester
769 posts
3,524 battles

I'm experiencing the same as tenacious_torps, don't see it anywhere in the store. When linked to it directly from a clanmate who can see it it says 'Item unavailable'.

1,552 posts
10,179 battles

So tempted to buy Massachusetts  but not sure... I have already far too much premiums what I do not play already....

• Cool 4

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,323 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, rvfharrier sagte:

I'm experiencing the same as tenacious_torps, don't see it anywhere in the store. When linked to it directly from a clanmate who can see it it says 'Item unavailable'.

I tried it with my second account and there I don't see it too...very strange...

[JUNK]
[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
10,011 battles

According to reddit, it has appeared a bit "early" for those who have a premium account.

Weekend Tester
595 posts
5,652 battles

I can see the bundles.

I'm logged in, have active premium and - yes, have Indianapolis (?).

Its probably a "premium" preview offer, with the ship appearing a few days early for those with premium. Similar tank offers have apparently been a bit bugged - some people cant see them despite meeting the criteria.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,644 posts
16,127 battles

Dame.... Was Hoping with the HMCS Haida film yesterday we would get the ship today.. not really interested in theses ships..

• Cool 2

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

Well, that explains it then. Of course, now I'm highly inclined to buy premium time, so I can buy a premium ship... NOT. Screw WG's creative business practices, we can talk again, if and when they come up with something, that doesn't make customers feel like guinea pigs in a social engineering lab.

I highly suspect my money's safe for this decade.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,323 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, tenacious_torps sagte:

Well, that explains it then. Of course, now I'm highly inclined to buy premium time, so I can buy a premium ship... NOT. Screw WG's creative business practices, we can talk again, if and when they come up with something, that doesn't make customers feel like guinea pigs in a social engineering lab.

I guess we should wait to see how long the delay for non-premium users will be...

And to be honest I don't see why it should be an issue that premium users can buy a ship some time before non premium users, as long as the delay is not too long (and of course as long as the non premium user can buy the ship at all :Smile_hiding:)

edit: and btw (nearly) everyone can get a free day premium with the new operation easily

• Cool 1

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

No, that's not an issue at all. No sarcasm. I simply prefer to take my money where I don't feel manipulated each and every day in small ways. None of them are any issue whatsoever on their own, but taken together it bugs me.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,323 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, tenacious_torps sagte:

where I don't feel manipulated each and every day in small ways.

I don't see why this should be some kind of manipulation. The advantages of premium users are already very small, only more XP and credits and three instead of two parallel tasks for campaigns. Earlier access to certain premium ships is only another small reward without giving premium users any game advantage...

and btw until now we cannot be sure if premium status is really the key to see the ship or not...

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles

Something is wrong. Bought the Monaghan no problem tried to buy the Massachusetts transaction declined. same card with more than enough money on it. Bought 500 doubloons just to check, no problem. tried another go at the Massachusetts  still refuse me to buy it. Now I get the something went wrong message try again later... Guess WG don't want me to buy it.

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

I really don't care why some customers are more equal to WG than others, for me it's a reason not to deal with them. This weekends gaming money will go to some indie developer or other instead.

9 minutes ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

I don't see why this should be some kind of manipulation. The advantages of premium users are already very small, only more XP and credits and three instead of two parallel tasks for campaigns. Earlier access to certain premium ships is only another small reward without giving premium users any game advantage...

and btw until now we cannot be sure if premium status is really the key to see the ship or not...

If it doesn't bug you, that's fine too.

Players
6 posts
78 battles

I can confirm that with Premium account I always get the possibility to purchase new Premium ships early in the morning at release day. Normaly its on Fridays at 7 am (UTC +1)

Players
3,090 posts
14,053 battles
3 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

So tempted to buy Massachusetts  but not sure... I have already far too much premiums what I do not play already....

Exactly my feelings!  :Smile_great:

Players
3,090 posts
14,053 battles
2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Dame.... Was Hoping with the HMCS Haida film yesterday we would get the ship today.. not really interested in theses ships..

*Cough* *splutter*

Not interested in a destroyer?

Who are you? And what have you done with the real @T0byJug:Smile_Default:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,644 posts
16,127 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

*Cough* *splutter*

Not interested in a destroyer?

Who are you? And what have you done with the real @T0byJug:Smile_Default: