Delete the DD tech tree plz no one need them

21 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
6,123 battles

Radars radars radars

and 

campers campers campers

hide behind moutain click left and get a win this game is really design for ******

how could u guys design this crap situation

I sent few ticket to explain crap radar ruin this game and u don't wanna change it 

ok then

detele the dd tech tree plz no one need them now

20180628_183523_PGSD110-Z-52_44_Path_warrior.wowsreplay

• Cool 1
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 2

[IDDQD]
Players
1,787 posts
16,479 battles

if you cannot fight them join them!!! :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[COMFY]
Players
9 posts
8,383 battles
3 minutes ago, Menchalior said:

My Kiev begs the difference :D Radars, what radars? What do you mean concealment and stealth? Keep firing those guns!!

THIS

If you wanna play DD on this patch, get a khaba or tashkent, run heal instead of smoke because it's literaly ponitless as of right now. Then get AFT as 10 point skill instead of concealment and tape down your left mouse button.

Players
58 posts
3,510 battles

So after the lesser players complain about CV's and how that ruins their game now they complain about radar ruining their game, what a suprise and totally unexpected.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,855 posts
11,567 battles
6 hours ago, wienerkorv said:

THIS

If you wanna play DD on this patch, get a khaba or tashkent, run heal instead of smoke because it's literaly ponitless as of right now. Then get AFT as 10 point skill instead of concealment and tape down your left mouse button.

Other DD work just fine, unless you kamikaze blind into the next cap.

• Cool 1

[BNP]
Players
56 posts
1,363 battles

Too much radar. Needs to be nerfed.

At the moment, a camping play style is too much encouraged, leading to long battles with low XP yield.

• Bad 1

Players
4 posts
13,187 battles

i am a forum nood so i,ll just ask it here

what in the name of god made you think that giving the french bb tier9 2 nerfs while buffing the cometition was/is a good idea ?

it is the only GOOD ship compaired to the other nations in the whole line

you are going to make the only ship with has a minor advantige to the other tier 9 ships to the only one who has 3 disadvantide pionts

why not just leave the alsace and buff the izumo and FdG ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away that british BBQ tier 10 MORONIC 12 guns ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away that firechanse of the kabbaro ?

it you want to nerf something why not make ships visable only to the ships that uses the radar and/or sonar and not to every enemy ship on the whole map ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away the power of airplane torps and bombs but make the planes MUTCH stronger [ exept the fighters ]

in other words why does WG ALWAYS OVERREACT and overlook more serious problems [radar/conqerour/kabarofsk]

why make the only ship in the whole french bb line  that has maby a 5% advantage over the cometition to a ship that has only 90%  while the competition goes from 100% to 110%

bravo WG making a ship from plus 5% to MINUS 20%

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,855 posts
11,567 battles

Buff? FdG? :fish_book:

Alsace performs quite strong (best Tier IX silver BB), but I am not sure if that is a temporary effect as the ship is quite new and probably played by on average better players.

Changing offensive capabilities and making them more RNG is mostly bad.

[LEWD]
Players
17 posts
6,467 battles

I had to laugh about the title, thanks.

However I would prefer to keep my DD's though.

The silver lining is that I am currently playing much more CA which I did not play a lot at high tier.

With the current radar situation DD games too often end in frustration, you get lit up by radar by some one behind and island and five enemies open fire and kill you just before getting out of radar range with turbo on while dodging most incoming shots.

I hope WG will fix this fast as I was planning to keep playing this game for a few more years

[O-S-W]
Players
443 posts
12,664 battles
V 28.6.2018 v 13:31 ImoutoSaikou řekl/a:

Radars radars radars

and 

campers campers campers

hide behind moutain click left and get a win this game is really design for ******

I sent few ticket to explain crap radar ruin this game and u don't wanna change it 

this game have whorse problems like this..

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
6 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

this game have whorse problems like this..

What are those worse problems? Genuinely curious.

Players
5 posts
On 2018. 06. 28. at 1:31 PM, ImoutoSaikou said:

Radars radars radars

and 

campers campers campers

ok then

detele the dd tech tree plz no one need them now

20180628_183523_PGSD110-Z-52_44_Path_warrior.wowsreplay

i dont know  where u get thet idea but, you need to come down to earth from your pink clouds from the sky and get a huge dose of reality the real campers in wow are the Batlleships,   constanly nagging abaut  go spottong, need data,  but forget co cover  eather the crusers or the destroyer players whey they go to the objective, not to mentson that almost all battleshp player sadly got tunelvison if there is a line that is need to be deleted ihat is the batleship line to the encorage  more active team/gameplay and not the canping.

Edited by anonym_69jP8pk32KTw
to be more clear , and be more respectful tone

[UNICS]
Players
3,284 posts
13,012 battles
39 minutes ago, M_t_Karn_czi said:

i dont know  what kind of jamaican weedu smokin bat u need to come down to earth from your pink clouds from the sky and get a huge dose of reality the eal cempers it wows ate the Batlleshps,   constanly naging abaut  go spottong, need data,  but forcet co cover  eather the crusers or the destroyer pleyers whey they go to the objective, not to mentson thet almost all battleshp player sadly got tunelvison if there is a line thai is ned to be deleted ihat is the batleship line to the Force  more active team/gameplay and not the canping.

You're like the Picasso of posters. If I squint my eyes a bit it almost makes sense.

Players
5 posts
4 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

You're like the Picasso of posters. If I squint my eyes a bit it almost makes sense.

i dont mean any desrespect to anyone here ,  just    try to let uderstand the situation from a another point of wiew/light . (afterall each of as has  own a styile in everything. It was just what i seen after the battles i played in the game . what i see is the only thing what is realy missing from the game is the most essential in any multiplayer game teamplay now the matches despites the best iterestes/try's  is all abaut everyone for themself). besides   im not a fanatic player  who spend his entire life if front of a computer i play this game rearly because of my work (  i working at least 12 hour / day. and take  my parents. so no hard feelings and max respect Mr

loppantorkel  

and everyone

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
6,123 battles
22 hours ago, M_t_Karn_czi said:

i dont know  where u get thet idea but, you need to come down to earth from your pink clouds from the sky and get a huge dose of reality the real campers in wow are the Batlleships,   constanly nagging abaut  go spottong, need data,  but forget co cover  eather the crusers or the destroyer players whey they go to the objective, not to mentson that almost all battleshp player sadly got tunelvison if there is a line that is need to be deleted ihat is the batleship line to the encorage  more active team/gameplay and not the canping.

u need to know why bbs camping , shot moskva from his noise ? or BLOB by Woster behind the moutain ? u dds can't reach in 9 km in any game , sucker RADARS CAS they camping they burn anything they shot down planes no one could make them out of moutain , this is the siatuation u really play this game ??? hmmmm ??

and how u explain this ? hmmm ? tell me how to play this crap game ? i wasting 10 mins did nothing cause fu cking radar always in my [edited]REALLY GENIES DESIGN WG

20180802_135156_PGSD110-Z-52_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

• Bad 1

Players
5 posts
9 hours ago, ImoutoSaikou said:

u need to know why bbs camping , shot moskva from his noise ? or BLOB by Woster behind the moutain ? u dds can't reach in 9 km in any game , sucker RADARS CAS they camping they burn anything they shot down planes no one could make them out of moutain , this is the siatuation u really play this game ??? hmmmm ??

and how u explain this ? hmmm ? tell me how to play this crap game ? i wasting 10 mins did nothing cause fu cking radar always in my [edited]REALLY GENIES DESIGN WG

20180802_135156_PGSD110-Z-52_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

u really play this game ??? hmmmm ??

and how u explain this ? hmmm ? tell me how to play this crap game ? i wasting 10 mins did nothing cause fu cking radar always in my [edited]REALLY GENIES .

Mr ImoutoSaikou    with all respect. 1st: yes i play this game but, i NEVER considered playing Battleships or Carriers  for 2 reasons( 1 that way im always far away from where the  objectives Actions is.  2 these ship are less versetile-better  3 u cant react fast egnuh for the unexpexted 4 crusers. destrovers better for support too.  2nd radar a universal problem so at least try to deal/cope with it.   and  if u ask  abaut the idea u just need   to look araund the game nowadays ith all abut battleships ...(not many has the Coarge to play  anythig else) shiptrees and the prenium ships   80% of the game is abaut BB  (so in another words BB player in my eyes dont worty my time or my /hp  to risk it for him) instead im huntin alone or heping the other destroyer or cruser Players..... of course same rule is aply here to. Not everyone is like this, as i described just the majoratly of the BB players SADLY, and besides games suposed to be maked to let the man louse/ get off the steam out of his system so dont stres yourself its bat for your health both phisicly and mentaly.  ...( have a nice day)

[GRSLS]
Players
82 posts
21,276 battles

Make ships visable only to the ships that uses the radar and/or sonar and not to every enemy ship on the whole map 

• Cool 1