Jump to content
Black_Baron_MC

[OSC] Recruiting exclusively Balkan players

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Supertester, Players
145 posts
10,569 battles

About OSC:

OSC was founded from few exclusively ex-yu guys that played mostly randoms. We played a few competitive games and we figured we are quite good at it. Last two years we have worked hard on our competitive game, played a lot of training, tournaments, clan seasons etc... What did this lead up to? Now we are the strongest clan in Balkan area, we are also among the strongest clans in EU. Our aim is to be even better and to have fun while doing it.

 

What are we looking for?

  • Players from our area (required to speak one of ExYu languages)
  • Advanced knowledge of the game mechanics
  • Above 60% WR
  • Above 1800 PR
  • Open minded players with a good sense of humour

 

What do we offer:

  • Good open-minded community
  • We can and will help you to improve
  • Participation in competitive modes like clan battles and tournaments

 

 

We know player stats don't tell the whole story, so if you are interested in joining us, please PM one of our higher ranking members:

@SexyCroat

@cro_pwr

@Black_Baron_MC

@IamTroublemaker

 

Also, you can join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Krr4RF7

 

See ya on the seas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,888 battles

BUMP

We had to switch to English because Croatian, unlike other languages here is forbidden if you ask quasi-moderators from AWG (who?) :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester, Players
145 posts
10,569 battles
16 hours ago, IamTroublemaker said:

BUMP

We had to switch to English because Croatian, unlike other languages here is forbidden if you ask quasi-moderators from AWG (who?) :Smile_teethhappy:

Yes, because SOMEBODY has problem if we recruit in ex-yu languages for ex-yu clan... How dare we...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOTS]
Beta Tester
187 posts
8,399 battles
14 hours ago, Black_Baron_MC said:

Yes, because SOMEBODY has problem if we recruit in ex-yu languages for ex-yu clan... How dare we...

No surprise that "somebody" from AWG cried like a little baby! always in other peoples business to make up for their shortcomings

 

Goodluck with the new thread, recruitment and clanwars:Smile_playing:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
708 posts
13,588 battles

gle ak smo troublea mogli primit ti sam mozes bit bolji... prijavi se... uncle sexy needs you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
12,250 battles

Najlakse je kad pitaju me koliko i kako ja nju volim jako samo jedna rijec bi bila to neopisivo I danas pamtim oca davno je to bilo kad me na stadionu stavio u krilo tamo prvi put cuo sam volim te Hrvatsko na pitanje ovo od tada odgovor znam Refren Najlakse je kad pitaju me koliko i kako ja nju volim jako samo jedna rijec bi bila to neopisivo Nikad zaboravit necu to sto rekao je hrvatsku ljubi sine i nikog vise od nje tamo prvi put cuo sam volim te Hrvatsko na pitanje ovo od tada odgovor znam Refren Najlakse je kad pitaju me koliko i kako ja nju volim jako samo jedna rijec bi bila to neopisivo

 

 

36939249_1677323022365642_7052773656551751680_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
708 posts
13,588 battles
On 6/28/2018 at 11:02 AM, Black_Baron_MC said:

About OSC:

OSC was founded from few exclusively ex-yu guys that played mostly randoms. We played a few competitive games and we figured we are quite good at it. Last two years we have worked hard on our competitive game, played a lot of training, tournaments, clan seasons etc... What did this lead up to? Now we are the strongest clan in Balkan area, we are also among the strongest clans in EU. Our aim is to be even better and to have fun while doing it.

 

What are we looking for?

  • Players from our area (required to speak one of ExYu languages)
  • Advanced knowledge of the game mechanics
  • Above 60% WR
  • Above 1800 PR
  • Open minded players with a good sense of humour

 

What do we offer:

  • Good open-minded community
  • We can and will help you to improve
  • Participation in competitive modes like clan battles and tournaments

 

 

We know player stats don't tell the whole story, so if you are interested in joining us, please PM one of our higher ranking members:

@SexyCroat

@cro_pwr

@Black_Baron_MC

@IamTroublemaker

 

Also, you can join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Krr4RF7

 

See ya on the seas!

Aaaaaarrrggg pizdeki, javite se ak vam je dost njubara i homoseksualnih stranaca!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
708 posts
13,588 battles

potajno gledas decke dok se tusiraju?

to ti se svida?

i tvoja mama ti je sestra?

 

prijavi se doma si, pedera fala bogu imamo a mama nam je sestra oduvijek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×