Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

Anyone else experience gamecrashes after the patch?!

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,219 posts
8,999 battles

So i log in today to try and grind the new US cruiser line. I tried to access the Dallas both from port and from the tech tree to start and grind to the Helena (have the Cleveland from before) but every time i clicked on Dallas i got CTD:ed?! So finally i re-bought the Omaha to research Dallas from Omaha port and then it worked, but as soon as i equiped the ships and pressed Battle-button i got CTD:ed again? Then when i tried to re-login to the game i just entered its just crash after crash? Its just like something with the new ships (Dallas) that bugs my game out?

I sent a report to support and waiting for response, but im just curious if im the only one here?

Beta Tester
1,219 posts
8,999 battles

So i finally got into the game and tried to enter another battle in another ships since my probably dead Dallas was stuck in a game and i get CTD:ed again?! Tried to re-log in 4 times to reach this ship in the match but just crash after crash?! Finally after 15 minutes i could re-log in to tha game again and i received this .....

shot-18_06.28_10_32.23-0449.thumb.jpg.a69d51d63ec66953d7b413726df0d767.jpg

So banned to Co-Op for 10 matches before i can try and play Dallas again and probably receive another ban?

Can still not access the Dallas in port even tho that match is long over?

shot-18_06.28_10_35.24-0245.thumb.jpg.b1aaa1a1a6ecf5b3b1b039c19e6de918.jpg

Stellar patchwork there WG!!

And i had no trouble playing the game all day yesterday so this is just a new "bonus"...

[WCWVE]
Players
862 posts
12,997 battles

I game crash and 4 disconnects today already 

[TTT]
Players
4,240 posts
7,934 battles

...let's go through the obvious...

• mods?
  • verified game files?

sucks about the penalty for sure though

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles

I haven't played yet in this patch, but I have game crashes since patch 0.7.4... So I wont be surprised if the ''tradition'' continue...

• Boring 1

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles

Yap, this game is still broken as [edited].

In 1 battle I had 3 crashes in 10 min...

I guess its time to uninstal this game. For the last 3 patches having crashes is insulting any healthy brain to continue to play.

• Funny 1

Players
14 posts
9,909 battles

Just had three games in a row when I was disconnected in the middle of a battle, in two of those I was sunk during the disconnect. Not crashed, just taken to the login screen. No mods, network connection is otherwise fine, and it all worked until 7.6 ...

Sign in to follow this