DataDemon

Seatlle 14.7km range???

7 comments in this topic

[PARAZ]
Players
46 posts
15,183 battles

Am I wrong to consider 14.7km range on Seattle as bad, when Worcester has 16.7 and Cleveland get 15.6? I mean yes, I can slot the range module, but is that the intention or is it a bug?
With range upgrade you get to 17.1 km, meaning the DPM on worcester will become just twice of the seattle. Kinda unbalanced, is it?

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,489 posts
5,854 battles

Wait what? You loose 0,9 km range when you upgrade the hull? Surely that can't be intentional.

[PARAZ]
Players
46 posts
15,183 battles

It is 14.7 with upgrades. I was buffed myself when I first played it. RIght now it is hardly better than cleveland. Heals are the only difference

[UNICS]
Players
1,246 posts
15,793 battles
2 minutes ago, DataDemon said:

It is 14.7 with upgrades. I was buffed myself when I first played it. RIght now it is hardly better than cleveland. Heals are the only difference

its the new izumo :P

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,814 battles
1 hour ago, ollonborre said:

Wait what? You loose 0,9 km range when you upgrade the hull? Surely that can't be intentional.

Yes, yes you do. That's intentional. T9s are rarely improvements compared to T8s. There are exceptions like Fletcher.

Players
596 posts
9,646 battles

I already did, decided that a few days ago when I realized that the T9 is -except for the access to heal+t9 module slot- a worse cleve in terms of turret rotation and gun range...