You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
srbski_vuk

Complaint

32 comments in this topic

[SRBI]
Players
12 posts
9,666 battles

Here goes things: 1. Recently i buy Sharnhorst  and first 3 days everything being ok after that i dont know what you doo my secondary wont automaticly fire if i manualy dont set them. 2. you with your small update worstened dispersion of shots ( nerfed) and every ship i love you destroyed. 3. Your MM is disaster fighting constantly against 2 tiers up its not enjoable anymore fix first game then add new stuff. Regards

• Funny 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4

[SCRUB]
Players
1,589 posts
13,507 battles
2 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

Here goes things: 1. Recently i buy Sharnhorst  and first 3 days everything being ok after that i dont know what you doo my secondary wont automaticly fire if i manualy dont set them. 2. you with your small update worstened dispersion of shots ( nerfed) and every ship i love you destroyed. 3. Your MM is disaster fighting constantly against 2 tiers up its not enjoable anymore fix first game then add new stuff. Regards

1. Scharnhorst never got nerfed. 

2. Scharnhorst never got nerfed.

3. You can't pay for better MM. 

• Cool 3

[TOXIC]
Players
4,460 posts
11,423 battles
4 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

1. Recently i buy Sharnhorst  and first 3 days everything being ok after that i dont know what you doo my secondary wont automaticly fire if i manualy dont set them.

Have you, perhaps, picked "manual secondaries" captain skill?

• Cool 1

Players
721 posts

1. There is a captain skill called "Manual secondaries". Think about it a bit...

2. My dispersion got much better after the "small patch". :Smile_glasses:

3. You can have a point but 1 and 2 make it difficult to validate.

[SRBI]
Players
12 posts
9,666 battles
6 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Have you, perhaps, picked "manual secondaries" captain skill?

Nop buddy

7 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

1. Scharnhorst never got nerfed. 

2. Scharnhorst never got nerfed.

3. You can't pay for better MM. 

yes it has broo

• Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[SRBI]
Players
12 posts
9,666 battles
2 minutes ago, Niibler said:

1. There is a captain skill called "Manual secondaries". Think about it a bit...

2. My dispersion got much better after the "small patch". :Smile_glasses:

3. You can have a point but 1 and 2 make it difficult to validate.

my get much worst broo

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,589 posts
13,507 battles
5 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

Nop buddy

yes it has broo

Show me a source

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,589 posts
13,507 battles
Just now, srbski_vuk said:

Next time i go to game i will show you 

So it has not been nerfed, you just think it has been nerfed.

• Cool 1

[SRBI]
Players
12 posts
9,666 battles

i dont think buddy with every small update i can tell diference before and after. So you think am lying its that it?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,009 posts
10,403 battles
4 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

i dont think buddy with every small update i can tell diference before and after. So you think am lying its that it?

He's saying you're wrong and that you have nothing but your subjective impressions to back up your claim.

Whereas we have the documented lack of changes to the Scharnhorst to back up our argument that she wasn't nerfed. WG hasn't touched the Scharnhorst in any patches. You can datamine the stats straight from the game files to check and compare if you want to verify that independently.

But "she's totally missing more shots than when I just bought her" is nothing but tinfoilhattery.

• Cool 8

[SCRUB]
Players
1,589 posts
13,507 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

He's saying you're wrong and that you have nothing but your subjective impressions to back up your claim.

Whereas we have the documented lack of changes to the Scharnhorst to back up our argument that she wasn't nerfed. WG hasn't touched the Scharnhorst in any patches. You can datamine the stats straight from the game files to check and compare if you want to verify that independently.

But "she's totally missing more shots than when I just bought her" is nothing but tinfoilhattery.

Basically sniped me, so this^^

Beta Tester
4,526 posts
9,851 battles
30 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

No, we just think you're blinded by bias and incompetence.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,460 posts
11,423 battles
40 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

No. We don't think you're lying - nobody here denies that you believe what you're saying. What people here try to explain to you is that you're just wrong and what you believe to be real (the dreadful Scharnhorst nerfs) just isn't.

Mistaking your gut feeling for facts is hardly uncommon and you're just another victim of that.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,196 posts
6,813 battles

I really feel pity for the teams you end with using this ship. This thread basically says "I'm a noob wallet warrior which brought this ship and I don't even know how to use the apropiate skills". Scharnhorst can make a good work catching enemy cruisers (even tier IX!) and dds.

Nevertheless... Thanks to these transactions we are able to enjoy a free to play game. So, that kinda levels it out.

Also, I wouldn't mind fight you. And even if you end in my team I really should be able to outweight the nobness if I play in a CV. Otherwise the noob one will be me...

...Damn, I need another drink.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[NOCAP]
Players
329 posts
14,133 battles

Everything you think you noticed about the Shiny Horse is false. She was not nerfed. It is simply RnG playing tricks on you - you have bad luck. You had a few bad days and now you think it has been nerfed, but you do not have a large enough data pool to collect from. Give it another day and you will start having great games again. 

As for the manual secondaries, you have picked up the Manual Secondary skill. Even if you say "No", before we discuss any further, post us a screenshot of your captain's skills.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,743 posts
7,761 battles
8 hours ago, srbski_vuk said:

Have you chosen the commander skill "Manual Fire Control For Secondary Armament?"  If so you neet to activate it for the secondary battery to fire.

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,493 posts
5,914 battles

My Schiny Horse works just fine, dispersion have always been derpy and manual secondaries work just aswell. OP are you sure you give enough broadside for your secondaries to work or do you even know the exact range of them?

[ONE2]
Players
2,692 posts
15,347 battles

"Dear WG, I just played 2 games in my Hashidate. I won the first one, but then suddenly lost the other. The problem only affects my ship, the other work just fine. So why did you nerf my ship in-between the matches? - BTW I am an Awesome player." :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,602 posts
15,904 battles
6 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

And people say I am irrational and paranoid?

No we say your a TROLL  :Smile_hiding:

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,534 posts
4,578 battles
35 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

And people say I am irrational and paranoid?

You are just an egocentric attention seeker, imho. Do irrationality and paranoia come with the package? (It's a rhetorical quetion).