SOSD (Salty Old Sea Dogs) expanding Clan Battles teams

22 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
49 posts
11,615 battles

Who we are:

A mature and friendly group of players, we compete in Clan Battles as well as the usual division play in Randoms and Scenarios. We are currently looking to develop our Clan Battles team roster further in preparation for the upcoming Clan Battles season. This is a multinational English speaking clan, using Discord in order to foster camaraderie and team play.

Requirements:

• We do not want to become too strict on stats, however we also have a responsibility to maintain and improve the clan standards. In aid of this all applicants should have a WOWS-NUMBERS PR of over 1200. Lower stats with a clear trend of improvement will also be considered.
  • Using DISCORD - we need you on comms during evenings only (clan wars time) and only if you are in game.
  • Ability to communicate in English (This is not overly strict. English as a second language is fine as long as you are familiar with terms important to the game (such as focus fire, death to radar cruisers and other useful phrases!).
  • Suitable age (~18+) - in short: be mature with manners and a sense of humor.
  • Tier 8+       However having T10 ships is better
  • Good Team play - know and understand concepts like focus fire, proper use of your ship class to help teammates etc.
  • Time, to play at least 3-4 days per week (clan wars). Of course real life is more important and we understand it, so don't worry if you can't play regularly.

How to contact us

• Reply to this thread
  • Contact any of the following players in game to find out more 

TescoClubCardUK
X1_maverick

Yankmyplank

Ephinum
Mayhem_Monster
Paperless7

Thanks and regards, 

Noroblade

[AEGIS]
Players
2 posts
1,257 battles

Hey guys I would be interested in joining you for some games :) my discord is Kinkajou#3981

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
49 posts
11,615 battles

Hi Miggy

I am afraid we are seeking people with a game PR (personal rating) of around 1200+ in order that they might fit in to our Clan Battles team easily. I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and wish you all the best in your search for a clan. 

[U-B-I]
Players
1 post
4,685 battles

Hello there,

i would really like to join SOS because i am looking for a clan with active members that participates in clan wars. I am 21 y.o. and i speak German and English. Sadly i don't have any t 10 ships but my highest ships are t9 : Fletcher & Izumo. Please feel free to message me ingame or on discord : ImperiusGer#5920.

tobitobiXX

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
49 posts
11,615 battles

Hi TobitobiXX

I think you would be very welcome in SOS. Drop me a message in game and we can have a chat

Noroblade

Players
16 posts
12,528 battles

Looking for a new clan. My PR is 1632 overall but 1831 in DDs. I have all the tier 10 DDs. It would be my main line to play. Also have some cruisers and a BB.

Players
6 posts
3,707 battles

oi mate!

looking for an active clan since my actual one has barely any players playing actively. its sad to see that whenever theres a clan war we dont have enough people online. requirements seem to fit quite good and i guess a student on holiday who plays pretty much 24/7 could be kinda helping.

cheers

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
49 posts
11,615 battles

Hi Boogie. We would be glad to have you join our ranks. Let me know as soon as you are ready and I will get you an invite!

[PRT]
[PRT]
Players
2 posts
5,923 battles

Hello Noroblade,

Are you people still searching for Clan members??

I left my previous one, because they hardly play div's or CB's, so what was the use.
My highest tier is T9, and hope to soon make it to T10.

It would be great to get to know you all, participate with your clan, and make it to T10.

Please let me know if i will fit within your clan. (Oerbie#6789)

[SOS]
[SOS]
Players
5 posts
6,808 battles

hey noroblade  im one of middys mateys from fish i asked him if there were any places left he inquired and was told to tell me to apply so here i am i have everything from tier 2 to 10 and being the only active player left in fish is starting to drive me insane need some new mateys to div with thanks Adrian_66

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
49 posts
11,615 battles

Hi Adrian

Sorry I didn't get back to you before. I am not in SOS at the moment but I advised one of my old clan mates in case you still want to have a word with them in game