Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Up_The_Donald

A good old fashioned rage moan

37 comments in this topic

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,438 posts
9,470 battles
3 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

Peace and love.  Hopefully your wish for a ban will be granted.  

My only wish is for you to become a real boy, pinnochio.

[XTREM]
Players
130 posts
7,852 battles
3 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

My only wish is for you to become a real boy, pinnochio.

Reported.  Again.  Good grief.  

• Boring 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,438 posts
9,470 battles
3 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

Reported.  Again.  Good grief.  

Haha, thanks. Much appreciated. It's human nature to report people when we don't receive the reaction or answers we had expected. I respect your right to complain, respect mine to see your post for what it was.

[XTREM]
Players
130 posts
7,852 battles
8 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Haha, thanks. Much appreciated. It's human nature to report people when we don't receive the reaction or answers we had expected. I respect your right to complain, respect mine to see your post for what it was.

Salt and criticism is fine - see opening to original post.  

Flaming, harassment and personal abuse is not.  

• Boring 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,438 posts
9,470 battles
13 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

Salt and criticism is fine - see opening to original post.  

Flaming, harassment and personal abuse is not.  

I agree, but can you please show me where I flamed, harassed and personally abused you? If I am guilty of these things I shall apologise promptly and I'll gladly accept the judgement of others here too, but please bear in mind that my view of your original post will not change. I still think it's attention seeking. Because my opinion is in opposition to yours, do not make the mistake of thinking you are being bullied.

PS: Let me also draw attention to my first post in this thread and your response of 'pearl before the swine'. Would you like to elaborate on what you meant by this response and it's relation to flaming or personal abuse?  It sounds pretty much like an ad hominem response to my initial post in this thread? You then, threw the first proverbial punch?

[XTREM]
Players
130 posts
7,852 battles
5 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

I agree, but can you please show me where I flamed, harassed and personally abused you? If I am guilty of these things I shall apologise promptly and I'll gladly accept the judgement of others here too, but please bear in mind that my view of your original post will not change. I still think it's attention seeking. Because my opinion is in opposition to yours, do not make the mistake of thinking you are being bullied.

At the last count your comments included the following insults:

1.  Narcissist

2.  Ignorant.

3.  Ego.

4.  Invited me to become a real boy.

5.  Called me Pinocchio.   

None of your comments related to the original post about recent win rates in cruisers.  If you check the forum rules, you're over the line across the board in your interaction with other forum members.   Hopefully a moderator will be in touch with you soon. 

• Boring 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,438 posts
9,470 battles
1 minute ago, Up_The_Donald said:

At the last count your comments included the following insults:

1.  Narcissist

2.  Ignorant.

3.  Ego.

4.  Invited me to become a real boy.

5.  Called me Pinocchio.   

None of your comments related to the original post about recent win rates in cruisers.  If you check the forum rules, you're over the line across the board in your interaction with other forum members.   Hopefully a moderator will be in touch with you soon. 

Sorry, I fail to see how any of those are insults, harassment of flaming. Please read my ps thread above or see it below:

PS: Let me also draw attention to my first post in this thread and your response of 'pearl before the swine'. Would you like to elaborate on what you meant by this response and it's relation to flaming or personal abuse?  It sounds pretty much like an ad hominem response to my initial post in this thread? You then, threw the first proverbial punch?

[XTREM]
Players
130 posts
7,852 battles
1 minute ago, Shaka_D said:

Sorry, I fail to see how any of those are insults, harassment of flaming. Please read my ps thread above or see it below:

Maybe google the phrase and you'll see what it means.  A well-known phrase in circumstances where someone isn't on the same wavelength as another person.

PS - you're ignored now.  I've had enough of you and your negative energy.  Enjoy your day. 

• Boring 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,438 posts
9,470 battles
12 minutes ago, Up_The_Donald said:

Maybe google the phrase and you'll see what it means.  A well-known phrase in circumstances where someone isn't on the same wavelength as another person.

PS - you're ignored now.  I've had enough of you and your negative energy.  Enjoy your day. 

Truly unbelievable that you now refer me to google and run. I am familiar with 'pearl before the swine' being a well known phrase and I submit to you it's primary definition has nothing to do with wavelength. You've also now told me I have negative energy - is that an insult I wonder by implying I am negative? I am also not the only person to have swayed off topic in this thread but somehow I am the only bad one?

My final opinion is thus: Your initial post in this thread is self-serving disguised as a chat about gameplay. You accuse me of being abusive when your own initial reponse to my first post was insulting whereas my first post was not insulting at all. You falsely accuse me using words and phrases you appear to barely know the definition of. You report me because your feelings are hurt because I have not given you answers or attention you enjoyed hearing.

I wish you well mate, I truly do, but I suggest you learn to cope with opinions different to your own like we all do. I'll do you a favour and ask a moderator to clean up this thread to return it to its former glory before you and I had our little chat, but you know how I feel about you at least.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,261 posts
7,407 battles

fire dmg is not winning the games, who would have thought that :cap_fainting:

moreover if you are serious, you are posting in wrong forum part

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1