Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

[NOT troll] Juliet charlie in the arsenal

4 comments in this topic

1,546 posts
10,139 battles

I mean, I kinda understand that flags should be expensive for coal , and all that crap you know how it goes...

BUT.......... Juliet charlie to cost 6,4k coal for 20 while some other far more retarded flags cost dozen less?

Let me point out: Like this, you could buy those flags for cheap (around 1k coal for 20) and simply have normal game without frustrating detonation mechanic + lots of newbies and fairly bad clans could have way to stock those flags and remove posibility to be detonated (this is all pure RNG will you get detonated or not)....

srsly wee gee...

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

I mean, I kinda understand that flags should be expensive for coal , and all that crap you know how it goes...

BUT.......... Juliet charlie to cost 6,4k coal for 20 while some other far more retarded flags cost dozen less?

Let me point out: Like this, you could buy those flags for cheap (around 1k coal for 20) and simply have normal game without frustrating detonation mechanic + lots of newbies and fairly bad clans could have way to stock those flags and remove posibility to be detonated (this is all pure RNG will you get detonated or not)....

srsly wee gee...

Are you implying that anything WG does is subpar?

Are you calling an ingame mechanic frustrating? See the point above.

So yes, its gulag time for you...

[PARAZ]
[PARAZ]
Players
36 posts
5,605 battles

Or simply remove this braindead """""feature""""" from the game entirely.

Sign in to follow this