ledgeri

0.7.5-0.7.6 container content changes

6 comments in this topic

[WOWS]
Players
230 posts
12,743 battles

Hi!
When the containers were introduced e.g. the Try your luck container has a chance to include 5 flags (among other things). In one later update this number was reduced to the actual 4. Before that release i collected around 100 containers, but opened them after the release. The number of flags were 4 in each try your luck containers.

Now with the introduction of the arsenal, if i keep my already collected containers unopened after release of *.6, will i have the chance to get coal (or maybe steel) from the containers already earned?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,969 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, ledgeri sagte:

Now with the introduction of the arsenal, if i keep my already collected containers unopened after release of *.6, will i have the chance to get coal (or maybe steel) from the containers already earned?

the content of containers should be set when you collect them, so no

[WOWS]
Players
230 posts
12,743 battles
58 minutes ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

the content of containers should be set when you collect them, so no

Could you show where it is officially mentioned?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,969 posts

it was  stated several times since the introduction of the containers, as far as I remember also within the recent discussion about the introduction of coal as possible content of the containers.

Afaik there was only one exception for some kind of premium containers, where it was explicitly mentioned that for those containers the content was set only at the opening and not at the collecting/buying...

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,647 posts
2,431 battles
12 hours ago, ledgeri said:

Hi!
When the containers were introduced e.g. the Try your luck container has a chance to include 5 flags (among other things). In one later update this number was reduced to the actual 4. Before that release i collected around 100 containers, but opened them after the release. The number of flags were 4 in each try your luck containers.

Only containers collected after the update will have the chance to drop coal, sorry.