MrConway

General Feedback

39 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,649 posts
2,440 battles

Please leave any general feedback on update 0.7.6 in this thread. Should your feedback concern one of the topics listed below, please leave it in the linked thread.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,993 posts
10,374 battles

Second game after updating, CTD in the middle of the game. Gud job

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,825 battles

Thank you for removing the American Cruiser thread, it's not like this update introduced the CL line. :fish_palm:

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,780 posts
3,349 battles
Před 1 hodinou Aragathor řekl/a:

Thank you for removing the American Cruiser thread, it's not like this update introduced the CL line. :fish_palm:

Good point. So if you want to, you can provide your feedback about new ships here, in General Feedback thread. Also, you can join the discussion about those ships here:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/306-cruisers/

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts

The quick command about 'following sea' is a rather bizzare change, and it takes up two lines which is annoying. Can't it just say 'good luck everyone' like the selection menu does?

[BAD-B]
Players
846 posts
2,483 battles

Can anybody tell me if I can get the permacamo on Grozovoi refunded ? After the 0.7.6 changes it is a different ship than the one I bought the permacamo for. I'd like to get the doubloons back to either use on a ship I can enjoy or a permacamo for some other tier X ship.

WG: Next time when you do this kind of changes to a ship, at least allow the players to reset the assigned captains for free ... AT LEAST that would be nice.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
47 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Can anybody tell me if I can get the permacamo on Grozovoi refunded ? After the 0.7.6 changes it is a different ship than the one I bought the permacamo for. I'd like to get the doubloons back to either use on a ship I can enjoy or a permacamo for some other tier X ship.

WG: Next time when you do this kind of changes to a ship, at least allow the players to reset the assigned captains for free ... AT LEAST that would be nice.

Only support will tell you.  https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

I've seen tons of questions like yours in update sections and they all go unanswered; here is not the place to ask.

10 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Second game after updating, CTD in the middle of the game. Gud job

You should post a crash log if you actually want something done about that.

Players
14 posts
9,943 battles

Keep getting disconnected from the server in the middle of games since the update. Just now 3rd time in a row and the second time sunk while disconnected before I could reconnect. Was working fine until the update this morning.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,860 posts
1,176 battles
11 hours ago, Cpt_Skeeve said:

Keep getting disconnected from the server in the middle of games since the update. Just now 3rd time in a row and the second time sunk while disconnected before I could reconnect. Was working fine until the update this morning.

Given that we don't have any other such reports, it is likely a faulty installation on your PC or a connectivity issue on your/your ISPs side. Please perform an integrity check of your client and make sure your internet connection is stable. If you need any further assistance, feel free to get in touch with our customer support: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

[BAD-B]
Players
846 posts
2,483 battles

How are the Legendary upgrades obtained ? Both articles (module specific and patch notes) only say you have to complete specific missions. However I have not seen any missions anywhere. Do they appear after first game in specific ship after patch ?

Wargaming, sometimes a bit of information would be nice. Same about coal. A comprehensive list of how to obtain it would help (not just nebulous sentences).

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,522 battles

Regarding the new teamdamage system that was introduced awhile ago:

Today I met a player in a Gearing, this player didn’t like the way I wanted to play my Zao, so he started hunting me, and dropping torps on me. His first set of torps turned him pink but it saturated my stern which I used when he torped me the second time (both intetionally i might add) and I survived, and he was left on a few hundred hp.

I didnt retaliate other than scold him in chat and reporting him expecting him to be punished by the automatic system.

Yet the very next battle who is on the enemy team? The very same player, no coop, no nothing... The guy intetionally hit me with 5-7 torps! And no punishment?!?

I have both replays if need be, but this is simply outrageous!

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
713 posts
On 29.6.2018 at 2:19 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

How are the Legendary upgrades obtained ? Both articles (module specific and patch notes) only say you have to complete specific missions. However I have not seen any missions anywhere. Do they appear after first game in specific ship after patch ?

Play a game in the ship yes.

[BAD-B]
Players
846 posts
2,483 battles
2 hours ago, siramra said:

Play a game in the ship yes.

To WG:

Why is there a time limit on completing the missions for the legendary equipment? I know I got 6 months. But still.

Remove time limit. Let the players get them at their own pace.

Well typical WG, they create something generate a lot of hype and a few days later tell us how to obtain it. They are unable to release any complete feature at all. So far EVERYTHING apart from ships maybe has some missing parts on release.

Also will the Rental ships count towards module missions ? It says Clan Battles in the conditions ...

[4_0_4]
Players
5,221 posts
11,385 battles
17 hours ago, PapVogele said:

Yet the very next battle who is on the enemy team? The very same player, no coop, no nothing... The guy intetionally hit me with 5-7 torps! And no punishment?!?

I have both replays if need be, but this is simply outrageous!

One misbevavior doesn`t mean instant CoOp only punishment.

HE`ll be turned piink for a few games, that`s all.

If he continued to attack his teammates after your match in the following matches, then he could get the CoOp treatment.

Players
11 posts
5,809 battles

Seams ships tier imbalance is as bad as Tanks ie if you are bottom tier your accuracy  is so bad you hit nothing. Talking BBs here

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles

Got ANOTHER DC. Like I dont get them enough...since patch 7.4...

I wonder when this greedy company will start to fixing and taking care of their servers.

Im in the mood right now (after ANOTHER DC in cruiser that caused me death) to tell a lot to this company but ill refrain myself not to get banned.

I contacted their support and as expected no help...

Tryed all possible solutions exept reinstal the Windows and game itself.

if we stop to feed them with our money maybe they will finally wake up :cap_yes:

Players
612 posts
5,977 battles
On 26/06/2018 at 12:27 PM, MrConway said:

Please leave any general feedback on update 0.7.6 in this thread. Should your feedback concern one of the topics listed below, please leave it in the linked thread.

Where's the option to give feedback on the clusterfuck of circle-jerk that's epicentre?

It's just shite and not fun.

It really is just a meaningless collision of many migraine inducing circles of pish.

Give us the option to never play it again please. WoT managed to give players the option to not play awful map modes, why don't you ask them how they did that and implement that option here?

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles

For last few days I noticed an extra long game loading after you log-in into game / connect ~ port load. Before it took me under 20 seconds (HDD), now it feels like 1 full minute to load port.

@MrConway  can you share some info on this, any fix incoming?

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
713 posts

I would love to have the option to hide those "clan" ships u get in port.

I don't play clan wars, and I have absolutely no interest in it. So hiding those ships would be appreciated.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,142 battles

While Daily missions are a rather nice idea, why can't they be completed in Clan Battles?

Just look at this:

• 1st and 2nd missions are "whatever" - it's really hard to fail those. Sometimes it will be a quick one, sometimes you'll get that 250 xp in a 2500 base xp game. But lets assume that both are pretty average - about 12 min game + a few min of queue and loading time. Lets say 15min per game. This is 30 min.
  • 3rd through 6th require a win. In randoms you can not guarantee it, so operations is your quickest possibility. Also in the Cherry Blossom it's hard to get below 1300 xp even if you die early on. Lets put the operation + loading time at 20 min, even if it could be slightly longer. That's 1h 20min

Add both of those together, and you are left with nearly 2 hours AT BEST to do the daily mission. Perfectly fine usually, BUT on days with CB (*khm* 4 of 7 days in a week *khm*) there's up to 4h of CB gameplay. Am I really expected to spend 6 hours (that's 1/4 of the whole day) for it?

[O-S-W]
Players
443 posts
12,664 battles

pls, support for 4K monitors.

map, ships windows,.., .., are nonfuctional..non practic little tiny..

thx

4k.png

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,649 posts
2,440 battles
On 7/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, Hades_warrior said:

For last few days I noticed an extra long game loading after you log-in into game / connect ~ port load. Before it took me under 20 seconds (HDD), now it feels like 1 full minute to load port.

@MrConway  can you share some info on this, any fix incoming?

This is not an issue we have had any other reports for. Could you please send a support ticket including a WGCheck report, then we can investigate.

[TRUMP]
Players
105 posts
15,705 battles

Suggestion:

Please make the clan-battle loan-ships not visible as an option.

Akin to the "Show no Arpeggio"

Players
4 posts
13,187 battles

i am a forum nood so i,ll just ask it here

what in the name of god made you think that giving the french bb tier9 2 nerfs while buffing the cometition was/is a good idea ?

it is the only GOOD ship compaired to the other nations in the whole line

you are going to make the only ship with has a minor advantige to the other tier 9 ships to the only one who has 3 disadvantide pionts

why not just leave the alsace and buff the izumo and FdG ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away that british BBQ tier 10 MORONIC 12 guns ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away that firechanse of the kabbaro ?

it you want to nerf something why not make ships visable only to the ships that uses the radar and/or sonar and not to every enemy ship on the whole map ?

it you want to nerf something why not take away the power of airplane torps and bombs but make the planes MUTCH stronger [ exept the fighters ]

in other words why does WG ALWAYS OVERREACT and overlook more serious problems [radar/conqerour/kabarofsk]

why make the only ship in the whole french bb line  that has maby a 5% advantage over the cometition to a ship that has only 90%  while the competition goes from 100% to 110%

bravo WG making a ship from plus 5% to MINUS 20%