MrConway

Arsenal

57 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,650 posts
2,443 battles

Please share your feedback on our new "Arsenal" in-game shop here. We are interested in feedback on the functionality, availability of items and pricing in particular.

[UNICS]
Players
1,246 posts
15,810 battles

I will save my steel for the flint , one more ranked to go, if i purchase it will i be able to get the black after that in next 2 ranked seasons ? Not counting lucky drops of steel in SC's ..

I really think you should of kept them only obtainable by getting rank 1 a said number of times , now putting them in a shop just confusing things for everyone

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
96 posts
1,210 battles

Got the Arsenal just fine, but where is the coal and steel that we should be getting for previous merrits and so on?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,985 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Otowi sagte:

but where is the coal and steel that we should be getting for previous merrits and so on?

Have you been in a clan and/or reached Rank 1 in Ranked?

Beta Tester
96 posts
1,210 battles

No... Guess that explains it then, but I thought it was for previous achievements also... 

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,781 posts
3,353 battles
Před 56 minutami NothingButTheRain řekl/a:

Seems my arsenal is unavailable, anyone else having this problem?

How exactly it is unavailable for you? Can you provide screenshot?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,985 posts

as far as I remember there was a similar problem when the inventory was introduced, and back then it was the firewall that blocked the connection...

• Cool 1

Players
3,418 posts
7,954 battles
1 hour ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

as far as I remember there was a similar problem when the inventory was introduced, and back then it was the firewall that blocked the connection...

It does seem like a firewall error, but how do I fix this? :P

I don't get any popups.

I removed the 0.7.5 mods folder (the 0.7.6 one has only a text file in it), didn't install (or deinstall) any (old) mods, didn't change the problem.

I'd also like to point out that I didn't have this issue with the arsenal during PTS.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,781 posts
3,353 battles
Před 1 hodinou NothingButTheRain řekl/a:

Yes, it looks like this:

shot-18.06.28_12.03.28-0560.jpg

The thing is, that it is a CEF browser inside a game, so you need to allow it with your firewall... Try to take a look there, if you can find it :cap_like:

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,131 posts

Arsenal: nice

Not taking into account non-clan efforts: PISS poor (not just poor, it's a substantial step beyond that). Almost a WG-EU 2016-esque thing to do. Way to alienate a big part of your community.

• Cool 2

Players
3,418 posts
7,954 battles
17 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

The thing is, that it is a CEF browser inside a game, so you need to allow it with your firewall... Try to take a look there, if you can find it :cap_like:

Apparently it was blocked by Windows Firewall? I enabled both instances (World Of WarShips with a number behind it) but still no dice :Smile_sad:

The firewall also doesn't mention anything being blocked, is it possible a web extension is blocking it?

Players
3,418 posts
7,954 battles

I disabled them again as it seemed to make no difference.

I also tried reinstalling Aslains but that also didn't change anything, or at least seems to not have changed anything.

I think I'll try again later.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,781 posts
3,353 battles
Před 15 minutami NothingButTheRain řekl/a:

Apparently it was blocked by Windows Firewall? I enabled both instances (World Of WarShips with a number behind it) but still no dice :Smile_sad:

The firewall also doesn't mention anything being blocked, is it possible a web extension is blocking it?

When you enabled WoWs, try to restart the game. When it still will be doing the same, please report it to the customer support. Thank you

WoWs Wiki Team, Players
618 posts
9,096 battles
16 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

When you enabled WoWs, try to restart the game. When it still will be doing the same, please report it to the customer support. Thank you

It's temporary-server problem. Without doing anything it did not work five minutes ago (clanbase did not work, too), but now it does both. 

Players
7 posts
9,698 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

Arsenal: nice

Not taking into account non-clan efforts: PISS poor (not just poor, it's a substantial step beyond that). Almost a WG-EU 2016-esque thing to do. Way to alienate a big part of your community.

seconded

• Cool 1

Players
169 posts
9,113 battles
On ‎26‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 2:23 PM, MrConway said:

Please share your feedback on our new "Arsenal" in-game shop here. We are interested in feedback on the functionality, availability of items and pricing in particular.

Arsenal in current state is pretty pointless,you could just fit that coal and steel in inventory or clan base as non clan players do not care about it,now we got just more lag in port.

Oh by the way all players had some oil(1000 I think),where that go

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,835 battles

First, the lack of background music when in the Arsenal feels weird. Every other menu has music.

Second, the pricing on several items is questionable. Looking at special upgrades and a price of 17k coal I fail to see how 20x Ocean Soul/Revolutionary camos are worth 16k coal. Or Equal Speed Charlie London signals.

• Cool 1

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
1 hour ago, teen_geisha16 said:

Can the musashi still be obtained by free expe or now only worth with coal?

Still appears in the ingame tech tree currently.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts

- Add the extra currencies to the top right corner in the standard port view, alongside gold/credits/FXP. Do this for oil too.

- Add sorting options, like by item price or ship tier.

- Add filters for currency types (I will never have steel as i don't care about clan stuff (I think?)).

Signals and camos seem very overpriced. Through daily containers I can get random signals at a rate of up to 4x9 times a day (or 3x9, can't remember) with enough rolls to be quite likely to give me the ones I want most regularly, while the coal purchases are just 20 for an amount of coal which might take a whole week or more to earn. 24 rolls for 400 coal per container = 8400 coal per week, and that gets me 20 Sierra Mike, while I just earned maybe 12 of these randomly from daily containers already. Time to reward ratio just doesn't stack up to signal containers.

Edited by StringWitch
  • Cool 2

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
167 posts
21,575 battles

I want the ability to buy flags by big quantities, like currently if i want to buy 1000 ramming flags i have to do the long purchase process separately 50 times! cant we just increase the amount we want on the checkout page?

• Cool 1

[BAD-B]
Players
847 posts
2,483 battles

good news is, the containers (at least Dunkirk ones) have 2 collection items inside.

I can see purchasing one of the special upgrades as I should have coal for that.... and that's it. rest is unobtainable. got 2 containers today, no coal. at that rate I don't think I'll ever purchase anything from there ...