Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HmS_Grimm

Reserve slots

9 comments in this topic

[_HMS_]
Players
10 posts

WG can you please do something about this stupid "vacant captain slot" award in containers. In last 10 containers I got it 4 times!!! Now I have 200 vacant slots that I can never use, sell....

:etc_swear::etc_swear: at least allow us to sell them in Inventory. Here's a better idea change that stupid uselless award to port slots so at least we get something nice out of it. :cap_like:

1.jpg.4a74fcd9dd4b7a365bee5a14f21e3cc7.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
430 posts
4,209 battles

Relax. Rumors say, WG will be nerfing containers in the near future, because "they're not entirely happy with how they're performing"

Maybe this will mean that in the future we can receive 2 reserve slots per container, instead of 4...

• Funny 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

And I though I'm bad by sitting at 137 :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
647 posts
11,579 battles

put the reserve slots in with credits containers only, new players need both not veterans. Replace them in the signal flags ones with elite commander XP.

Players
430 posts
4,209 battles

BTW, I'm sitting at somewhere slightly above 200 unused slots and I for one welcome this challenge. Because it provides me a natural long-term goal to strive for: namely, filling each and every one of those slots (plus the ones I'm bound to receive from any future containers) with a 19pt commander. Should keep me busy enough for a while... :Smile_trollface:

Players
2,834 posts
3,151 battles

Maybe make it so you can exchange 50 reserve places for a port slot... 

Sign in to follow this