Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StakamanWT

@WG Can we please have a Free For All mode?

8 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
8,107 battles

@WG

Could we please have a free for all mode where low level players can gather and play? The game is quickly becoming very toxic as I find it extremely frustrating when I see my random teams just throw away matches for no apparent reason other than they are comprised of people who do not know how to actually play this game or what it is about. I believe most new players actually think this is an FPS game (only in boats) by the way it is being marketed and they throw away any notion of learning the intricacies and strategies this game requires in order to be successful in it.
So instead of grouping all players - good and bad, old and new, veterans and nubs - into the same environment and thus creating an extremely frustrating atmosphere for the vets and a very unwelcome one for the nubs why not make an effort to separate the two groups creatively by making a new game mode that all new comers will be required to play in before they progress on to more demanding modes that require team effort and team strategy?
Just my thoughts on a solution for what I see becoming an extremely big problem as time progresses and more and more new people join the ranks. I love this game and would very much like to see it go forward in a positive manner. I hope this suggestion is taken into account by the devs.

Thank you. 

• Cool 1

Players
721 posts

WoWS Battle Royale

Starting with ships jumping without any camo or upgrades from a massive spaceship.

As soon as they land make some crates available around the sea, those crates will have random upgrades and camos.

Meanwhile the map starts to get smaller and ships need to start moving towards the safe zone.

Last ship to survive wins.

Sounds pretty innovative and fun. :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[TTT]
[TTT]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,785 battles
8 minutes ago, Niibler said:

WoWS Battle Royale

Starting with ships jumping without any camo or upgrades from a massive spaceship.

As soon as they land make some crates available around the sea, those crates will have random upgrades and camos.

Meanwhile the map starts to get smaller and ships need to start moving towards the safe zone.

Last ship to survive wins.

Sounds pretty innovative and fun. :Smile_glasses:

DONT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!

• Funny 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,733 posts
9,234 battles

Isn't it already a free for all?
I'm already avoiding "allied" torpedoes and fighting people trying to push me out of my own smoke...

• Funny 4

Players
152 posts
4,302 battles

Like Niibler said, BUT.
The ships will not have modules, consumables or guns.
These will spawn from said containers.

Just imagine..
Yamato with shima torps, super heal, torp reload booster and zao guns.

Gearings with Yamato guns, TBs, radar.

Let the bloodbath begin:cap_rambo:

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
9,215 posts
14,969 battles

There are too many mechanics relying on teamplay to create a balanced traditional free-for-all gamemode. This is a team game at it's core after all no matter how many braindead players insist on playing it like a solo game.

If you can accept that FFA is going to be an unbalanced :etc_swear:fest however then I guess you'll be happy regardless.

[MIRAI]
Players
210 posts
13,178 battles

NO, learn the game or be destroyed.........simples.

This is not PUBG or any of its clones, it is a tactical team game.

NO NO and NO again !

Players
28 posts
8,107 battles

All I am asking for is for WG to consider introducing a new game mode for new players so they can learn how to play properly and what is required of them in order to be successful in team matches. I see far too many people making the most basic mistakes or failing to "read" the ebb and flow of a match and be where they are most needed. Maybe a free for all mode would introduce new players to the concept of angling and how to use torpedoes (ie launching them when they are in range, not launching them behind friendlies etc).
Also low level players could learn the basics of team play by being slowly introduced to it via specific missions that give out special rewards to those players who utilize team strategy and team tactics.
It has gotten to the point where the matches are getting extremely toxic and frustrating and I'm afraid that will only drive the more experienced player base away from the game and force them to seek enjoyment and fun in other games.

Sign in to follow this