Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

WG - Can we have an option to change what our "default" container is?

16 comments in this topic

Players
1,378 posts
5,380 battles

Hi all,

If you have enough XP for a container but don't pick one at the end of a day, the current setup by WG is that a "Credits" container is automatically chosen for you and left unopened. Could we get an option to set what we, the player, wants for our own "Default" containers instead?

I'm personally doing fine for Credits (see below) so I'd chose Flags and Camos instead as my preferred "Default" pick rather than the current useless (to me) Credits container, although I did have to laugh when I opened this one - Cheers WG :Smile_teethhappy:

wows534.jpg

• Cool 6

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,154 battles

You change it by not being so lazy that you can't even collect it yourself

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,995 posts
Vor 9 Minuten, IanH755 sagte:

the current setup by WG is that a "Credits" container is automatically chosen for you and left unopened.

afaik it should be random which of the 3 'normal' options is chosen. I did this  automatic end of the day collect for quite some time and ended with all three types...

Players
1,378 posts
5,380 battles
36 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yeap, that is absolutely the ONLY SINGLE REASON IN THE WORLD I DIDN'T COLLECT IT, I MUST BE 100% LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolls are gonna troll, I know :Smile_facepalm:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,650 posts
2,443 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Made me lol ;)

But honestly @OP - this. I mean sure it would be a feature we could add, but since we already have this mechanism to choose it doesn't seem like a critical change to me - we have bigger fish to fry in the UI.

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,259 posts
11,654 battles
18 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Made me lol ;)

But honestly @OP - this. I mean sure it would be a feature we could add, but since we already have this mechanism to choose it doesn't seem like a critical change to me - we have bigger fish to fry in the UI.

*cough* Division Window *cough*

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,707 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

Made me lol ;)

You know he is still right. It's not goddamn rocket science. Just 1 tick in Gameplay settings. Like 1000 things we are asking for but instead getting the "this kind of camo got a select option!" news... I mean seriously. It would be nice if you added the things we actually need not the things you think we need..

It has been 2 years but we still have to mod the game cos you can't add the basic mods to the client. Sure, Arsenal and oil and whatnot is the most important thing, not the useless and hopelessly slow UI...

[TTT]
Players
4,255 posts
7,934 battles
3 hours ago, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

afaik it should be random which of the 3 'normal' options is chosen. I did this  automatic end of the day collect for quite some time and ended with all three types...

this. So adding the option to choose a default would actually go against current conscious choices.

[4_0_4]
Players
5,232 posts
11,396 battles
5 hours ago, MrConway said:

Made me lol ;)

But an option to skip the receiving/opening would be nice :Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[TTT]
[TTT]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,785 battles
4 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

I mean seriously. It would be nice if you added the things we actually need not the things you think we need..

This is WG. RNG in everything.

Playerbase: Can you improve the balance a little?

WG: We redeveloped the division window to make it 43% more buggy and 63% more annoying.

• Funny 1

Players
1,378 posts
5,380 battles
17 hours ago, MrConway said:
19 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Made me lol ;)

So you're too lazy to pass this on to the UI team and, even if you did, the UI team are too lazy to do anything? Not that it matters about this reply as I assume you're too lazy to read them just like you're too lazy to read the page on customer relations which says "don't insult your customers".

Hey you're right though, it is funny to laugh at people who are just being lazy, LOL!

• Cool 2

Modder
1,671 posts
3,558 battles

Has nothing to do with laziness. It can be just collected in your last battle you played that day,  in which you died early. Certainly i wont be waiting for the results because of one container.

Happening to me a lot so definitely welcomed feature

Modder
1,671 posts
3,558 battles
19 hours ago, MrConway said:

Made me lol ;)

forum feature request: "useless comment" tag

[TOXIC]
Players
4,460 posts
11,423 battles
On 6/25/2018 at 2:43 PM, IanH755 said:

f you have enough XP for a container but don't pick one at the end of a day, the current setup by WG is that a "Credits" container is automatically chosen for you and left unopened.

You can't change the default container because there's no default container - it's random. The only rule is that you can't get TYL - that one needs to be manually selected to appear.

Players
1,378 posts
5,380 battles
On 25/06/2018 at 3:54 PM, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

19 hours ago, eliastion said:

You can't change the default container because there's no default container - it's random. The only rule is that you can't get TYL - that one needs to be manually selected to appear.

Thanks for the info.

I've only ever got the Credits which is why I thought that was a "default" pick.

Sign in to follow this