[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,482 posts
6,702 battles

You can't

Players
846 posts
13,386 battles

Unfortunately the minimap is tied to the bottom right corner of the screen.

You can adjust its size with the + and - keys in the numpad, and its transparency and other elements shown with the gears at its top right corner. In order to do so you press and hold Ctrl, which liberates the mouse from aiming (a cursor is now shown) and click with the cursor on them, thus unfolding the menu for adjusting those extra parameters.

Salute.

• Cool 1

[DM-RO]
Players
9 posts
2,953 battles

one thing i miss is rotating the minimap (90 degree increments),  so your team is always on the bottom side of the map attacking in the upwards direction. i saw this in an video. does anyone know the settings/shortcuts?

[ASEET]
Players
220 posts
6,693 battles
On 10/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, dansorin2018 said:

one thing i miss is rotating the minimap (90 degree increments),  so your team is always on the bottom side of the map attacking in the upwards direction. i saw this in an video. does anyone know the settings/shortcuts?

I haven't tried it myself, but from looking at the game settings I see a "Rotate Minimap" tick-box in the Controls tab. Tho I can't find any key-binds relating to turning it.

One possibility is that you have to turn the map manually when you are in a match, possibly done by holding Ctrl and clicking the gear icon near the minimap

[DM-RO]
Players
9 posts
2,953 battles

thank you, will look for this. i@m pretty sure there is some shortcut, in the video the minimap just rotated, whitout any on-screen seeting change.

[ARYA]
Players
463 posts
9,960 battles
On 10/12/2018 at 1:33 AM, Gleb_Reawer said:

I haven't tried it myself, but from looking at the game settings I see a "Rotate Minimap" tick-box in the Controls tab. Tho I can't find any key-binds relating to turning it.

One possibility is that you have to turn the map manually when you are in a match, possibly done by holding Ctrl and clicking the gear icon near the minimap

It just enables automatic rotation of mini map according to your direction . some people say it is confusing ...

[ASEET]
Players
220 posts
6,693 battles
5 hours ago, Atorpad said:

It just enables automatic rotation of mini map according to your direction . some people say it is confusing ...

Thanks for the clarification :Smile_great:

7 hours ago, dansorin2018 said:

thank you, will look for this. i@m pretty sure there is some shortcut, in the video the minimap just rotated, whitout any on-screen seeting change.

If this option isn't what you are looking for then the final option is that what you saw was a mod. I've heard good things about Aslains modpack and then there is also the official WG-modpack that can be found trough this forum. But as I haven't used mods since they added smoke screen boundaries to the vanilla client, I have no idea what mods the aforementioned modpacks contain.